Chapter 1

Hey! Thanks for Reading! I'm gonna update the story if it gets just 10 votes so vote up and enjoy!

"Oh c'mon Reign!" Kimmy begged while putting on her mascara. She was always so good at the 'girly girly' stuff, unlike me.

"No Kim," I sternly replied as I slowly oscillated in my roller chair under my desk.

"Oh my goodness Reign!" Kim said throwing her arms in the air and put her hands on her hips before facing me.

"What?" I questioned not looking at her and still turning in my chair.

"Reign," She said walking across my small room over to me. She placed her mascara on my desk and grabbed both my hands and began to pull me out of my seat.

"Whaaaaat?" I whined as she dragged me over to the mirror she was standing in front of. She turned me around to face the mirror.

"Now!" She stood behind me and placed both of her hands on my shoulders. "What...do you see?" She said placing her chin on one of my shoulders. I looked into the mirror and Kimmy is the first thing that catches my eye.

Some of her brown hair falls over my shoulder and her hazel eyes shone in the mirror. Her tan complexion was closely complemented my her full pink lips. She was pure beauty in one whole person.

"I see you," I said slightly pouting.

"Well...wanna know what I see?" She said smiling. I shrugged my shoulders and she chuckled. " I see-" she said taking my glasses from my face and pulling my hair tie from my hair.

"Hey!" I yelled at her as she tossed them on my bed and put her hands back on my shoulders and forcing me to turn back to the mirror.

"I see, a beautiful wavy blonde haired,blue eyed majestic unicorn," She smiles and I burst out into laughter.

"Unicorn?" I say still laughing.

"Yeah, because a unicorn is a beautiful creature that no one rarely sees, and if someone does, it's a once in a lifetime thing and it reminds me of you. Because you're a once in a lifetime girl, and a once in a lifetime best friend." I looked at her and her smile grew. I felt the tears welling in my eyes. A moment later Her phone begins to vibrate on my bed.

"But you're boring honey," She said ruffling my hair and grabbing her phone off the bed and answering it on the third ring. I scoffed and sat back in my roller chair by my desk. She gets off the phone minutes later grabbing her dress out of her book bag. She quickly drug off her clothes and slipped into the dress.

"So?" She said smoothing down the edges of her blue dress that didn't reach her knees.

"I'm not going. I'm putting myself in any type of danger," I said folding my arms.

"That's what's wrong with you! You never take any risks! There are teenagers out there partying, drinking, smoking, having sex. I'm not saying that you need to do all that stuff but at LEAST their living their lives. But what are you doing? Sitting on the edge of you're bed where it's safe?" She nearly shouted. "Life isn't always about being safe Reign. Sometimes you HAVE to take risks to even know what life is all about, like what it really means! You've been under this protective roof of your dad ever since you're mom died-" The mention of my mom makes me cringe. " I know the roof of you're house and school makes you feel safe and sound but...doesn't safe and sound get boring after a while?" She said her voice nearly a whisper now. I didn't say anything, I couldn't because everything she said was the truth.

She picked up my glasses and hair tie off the bed and walked over to hand them to me picking up her mascara in the process.

"Now I'm gonna go in the bathroom and finish my makeup and stuff. There's an extra dress in my book bag. If you want to come put it on but if not, I'll see you later tonight," She said walking out of the room.