Chapter-43 The One Where The Hardships Come To An End

Few Days Later.

Maliha's POV
"Maliha yaar jaldi karo, I am getting late for work."- Sahil complained for the 7th time in row as I was choosing baby clothes in Centrepoint.

"Mr. Sahil Chaudhry you have a dozen of masterchefs in your restaurant, so you need not worry ke customers ko khana time pe milega ke nahi.
Now stop interfering in my shopping and tell me which one? Blue or Pink?"- I asked Sahil with a pout as I was confused which romper to buy for our baby.

"Come on yaar, buy any or buy both...all of them are so cute just like you."- Sahil pinched my nose mischiviously making me blush.

Sahil went to the counter to pay for the shopping, where as I was going through some more clothes on the hanger. When somebody called me from behind.

"Maliha?"

"App?!"- My eyes widened finding her in front of me.

--------------------------------------------
Sumaiyya's POV
"Ofcourse yaar ye bhi koi kehne ki baat hai, aise kaise ho sakta hai ke me na aaon."- I called Abeer to confirm if she is coming to Maliha's baby shower or not.

"Nahi mene socha kahin madam phir se na gayab hojaein aur hamein bin batae chor ke chali jaein."- I said dramatically and she chuckled on the other side.

"Nahi jati tujhe chor ke Janeman."- Abeer flauntered a dialouge making me chuckle.

"Chal see you tonight. Bubye."- She said and we hung up the call.

"Kya hua? Wo aarahi haina?"- Maliha asked desperately.

Maliha called me urgently to her house to discuss something important.

"Sumaiyya ko kabhi koi inkaar kar sakta hai bhala?"- I dramatically jerked my collars up.

"Chup kar dramebaaz."- Maliha said dissaprovingly and I gave a sad pout.

"I just hope our plan works."- Maliha said and went in thought.

"I hope so."- I said, hoping for the best.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I reached the place according to the address Summi messaged me.
The baby shower was going to be held on the Ship shaped open restaurant in the sea.

The ship was beautifully decorated with party lights and with lavender and orchid flowers on the railing of the ship.

Summi had arranged the function very well and a few guests were also present.
The sailor helped me to climb the ship.

"Itni der lagadi tune."- Summi approached me and hugged me.

"Sorry yar wo traffic tha."- I said with a pout.

"By the way you look mesmerising in this white attire."- Summi complimented and I smiled.

"- Summi complimented and I smiled