Chapter-33 The One With The Bad Boys

Abeer's POV
I woke up rubbing my eyes slightly and saw a shawl on top of me.
Did he?

I felt the car wasn't moving and looked at the surrondings. We were at the top of the hill.
I looked at him at the driving seat and found him sleeping peacefully.
I rested my head on the head rest and faced towards him, admiring his facial features.

An unknown smile crept on my lips seeing him sleeping peacefully.

He started twisting in his seat slightly and after a few seconds he opened his eyes and found me gawking at him

I started looking anywhere but at him.

"Tumhari ye ghoore ki adat abhi tak nahi gai na."- He said shaking his head as he sat straighten now and I just moved my eyes away.
"Hum yahan kyun ruke hain?"- I asked admiring the surrondings.
"Sona ki ijazat sirf tumhe hai? Even I was tired and couldn't drive anymore, so I thought to stay for a while."- He said rudely and I just rolled my eyes.

"Mene to kaha tha aap se ke flight book karlein, likin nahi app ko to driving ka shawak tha na."- I countered back.
"Ab chup karo tum! Subha subha shuru hogai ho!"- He said yawning.

After a few silent seconds I said- "Mujhe bhook lagi hai."
"To me kya karon?"- He shrugged his shoulders at me and I gave him a deathly glare.
"Mene kaha mujhe bhookh lagi hai! Khana le kar aaein mere liye!"- I ordered him.
"Me kyun laon? Bhookh tumhe lagi hai, khud ja kar le aao!"- He said.
"Listen Mr. Haroon! I am your employee and it is your duty to look after me aur agar mujhe kuch hogaya na to sara ilzaam aap pe aaega, yaad rakhiyega."- I said dramatically pointing a finger towards him.

"Uff Acha, there is a restaurant near by let's go there and eat something first, then we will continue our ride. There's still a long way to go! Aur agar tumhara pait na bhara to pure raste bas tang karti jaogi."- He said as he started the engine.
"Wo to me waise bhi karongi."- I teased him.
"Dramebaaz!"- He said shaking his head as he reversed the car.

--------------------------------------------
Haroon's POV
"Two free range fried scrambled eggs with black pudding, tomato, mushroom and baked beans."- Abeer was ordering looking at the menu and then at the waiter. And I just kept staring her face.

Itna ziada akele khaegi ?

"And a glass of orange juice."- She smiled and kept the menu aside as the waiter jotted down on his pad.

"And for you Sir?"- The waiter now looked at me with a smile and I stared at him dumbfounded.
"Ahh..Umm just a cup of black coffee with french toast."- I said and he jotted down with a smile.
"Your order will be here in 15 minutes Sir."- With that he left with a smile on his face.

Abeer was happily looking here and there, enjoying the open roof restaurant. The wind swayed her hair back and forth and she kept bringing it back and moved them behind her ears.