Chapter-39 The One With The Hangover

Abeer's POV
I have been ready from past 15 mins, wearing a long peach coloured dress with golden heels and waiting for Mr. Haroon.

He is taking more time than a girl takes

"Mr. Haroon how much more time are you going to take?"- I asked loudly sitting in the living room waiting for him, where as he was getting ready in his room.

After 2 seconds I heard the door of his room click opened.
"Shukar aap aagae!"- I got up from the sofa saying this, without looking at him, but when I looked at him my jaw dropped.
He was all suited up in his usual black colour.

WOW! He is looking so ho

Control Abeer Control!

He came closer to me with a smirk on his face and I was still mesmerised by his looks with my mouth half open.

"Itna mat ghooro, kahin pyaar na hojae tumhe."- He came and wispered near my near bringing me back to my senses.

I quickly backed off and his smirk went wider.
"I think we should leave."- I hurriedly said, took my clutch and left the suite.

--------------------------------------------
Today we have come to this boring organization's meeting. It was a huge hall with a big stage in between where different companies will be awarded.
And there was a bar at the end of the hall. Lots of entrepreneurs were present with their familes.

"I don't understand why am I here? You could have come to this boring meeting alone Mr. Haroon."- I said with a sad pout.

"We are here for work Abeer, not fun! and anyways Mr. Bhallas family is also here for your company."- Mr. Haroon said looking straight in my eyes.

"By the way where is Mr. Bhalla's family? Have you seen them?"- Mr. Haroon asked looking here and there searching for them and I shaked my head answering a No.