Chapter-41 The One With The Reunion

Armeena's POV
"SURPRISEEEE!!"- I chirped happily as me and Ayan entered Haroon's office and he was shocked to see us both.

"Oh my God! What a pleasant surprise."- Haroon was happy to see us both and Ayan ran into his arms.

I entered and closed the door behind me.

"How did you guys come here?"- He asked while kissing Ayan's cheeks.

"We came here to meet you. Ayan was too adamant to meet his dad, because you didn't come to Aunty's house whole night."- I complained.

"I am so sorry, I went home. I was too tired after a long drive all the way from Seattle."- Haroon said.

"Daddy I missed you so much."- Ayan said in his cute little voice with a sad pout.

"Aww mera bacha, I missed you too."- Haroon said as he started tickling Ayan, while still in his arms and Ayan chuckled loudly.

"I love you, I love you so much."- Haroon said to Ayan as he jumped him up in the air and Ayan happily laughed.

I chuckled looking at the cute father-son moment in front of me.

"I missed you so much my jaan."- Haroon said as he tightly hugged him and my eyes turned watery.

I wish Ayan could play with his real dad too.

"Okay now Ayan get down."- I said as I helped Ayan in getting down from Haroon arms.

"Now go outside and play with Aunt Sophia. Mommy wants to talk to daddy something important, Okay?"- I got down to Ayan's level and instructed him and he cutely nodded his head.

"Okay mommy."- Ayan said and before going he kissed Haroon's cheek and then ran outside, closing the door behind his back.

"Sit Armeena. Kya logi tum Chai, coffee?"- Haroon smiled and said as he gestured me to sit, moving towards his seat.

"I saw Abeer downstairs in cafe."- I said and he stopped in his tracks.

"That day when I called you, I heard a familiar voice. It was Abeer, right?"- I asked again but he kept mum.

"She is my assistant."- He finally said it without facing me.

"Haroon look at me."- I went near him and turned him around to face me.

"Haroon she is back in your life. Why did you hide this from me?"- I asked him astonished at his behaviour.

"She is not back in my life Armeena! By chance she is my assistant!"- He said and then again turned his face around.

"You hired her because you wanted her near you. Don't lie to me Haroon, I know you more than you!"- I said and he stole his eyes.

"Haroon, God has given you both a chance again to be together. Don't lose it again please. I can see it in your eyes that you still love her."- I tried to explain him.

"Armeena don't talk rubbish. Me and Abeer can never be together. I have a responsibility of you and Ayan. I can't leave you both."- He turned and said but his eyes didn't support him.

"We are not your responsibily Haroon.
Meri zindagi ka to waise bhi kuch nahi pata...aaj hoon kal nahi."- I said the truth and Haroon instantly turned around with shock on his face.