Chapter-36 The One With The Fake Identity (II)

Abeer's POV
I could guess that the drunkard man was Mr. Bhalla's son-in-law as one by one he called Mr. Bhalla as "Sasur jee" and Mrs. Bhalla as "Sasu maa."

"And you pretty lady look new here."- The drunkard man now moved towards me and came closer to me.
His bad alcoholic breath fanned my face and I was disgusted by his action.

I took a step away from him in disgust but he came closer to hug me.

"Hey dude, relax there!"- Mr. Haroon came between me and him and put his hand on his shoulder, stopping him from coming more nearer to me.

"AARAV!!"- Mr. Bhalla shouted at the drunkard man.
He finally raised his hands in surrender and stumbled a step back.

"I am really sorry for my husband's ill behaviour."- The lady said who called the drunkard man as her husband.

So this lady is Mr and Mrs. Bhalla's daughter?!

"Le jao is bad bakht insaan ko yahan se!"- Mr. Bhalla shouted at his daughter who took her husband away with moisture in her eyes.

"I feel miserable and am really sorry for this whole drama. I hope you are all right Abeer beta."- Mr. Bhalla apologized on behalf of his son-in-law.

"You don't have to apologize Mr. Bhalla, it wasn't your mistake.
But if you don't mind me asking why are your daughter and her husband not a part of you..."- I was inquiring but Mr. Haroon held my hand strongly trying to stop me to question.

"She was my elder daughter Nadia and her drunkard husband Aarav. They got married a year ago, it was their love marriage and I was against this alliance. Because Aarav wasn't the right man for my daughter! He wasn't employed, he is a good for nothing!
I had warned my daughter that she will live a miserable life and look that is what's happening!"- Mr. Bhalla vented out his frustration and anger.

"Ab bas bhi kijiye."- Mrs. Bhalla stopped Mr. Bhalla from getting more angrier.

"By the way you guys didn't tell us about your marriage?"- Mr. Bhalla's daughter-in-law and Karthik's wife Samaira asked.

I and Mr. Haroon exchanged glances in nervousness.

Now what? Ab boliye Mr. Haroon. I don't want to be a part of this lie!

"Was it a love marriage?"- She further asked as she now stood beside me and nudged me mischiviously and I returned a weak smile.

"Ah..umm..yes it was love marriage."- Mr. Haroon said smiling wide and I looked at him in disbelief.
Everyone awed at his reply.

Jhooth ki intehaaa!!

"Kitne saal hogae app dono ki shadi ko?"- This time Mrs. Bhalla asked.
"Chaar saal."- Mr. Haroon answered smiling in a thin line.

Arghhh!!

"Hayeee aur abhi tak bacha nahi hua?"- Mrs. Bhalla opened her mouth in an "O" shape and asked.
My eyes came our of their sockets at her statement and I could feel my cheeks heat up.
I glared at Mr. Haroon with anger in my eyes.

"Ahh...jeee...woo"- My words were stuck in my mouth.

I just want to hide myself somewhere!!

"Koi baat nahi beta, Allah behtar karega."- She further said and I nodded my head smiling in a thin line.

"Waise aap dono mile kahan the?"- Samaira asked again.