Chapter-34 The One With Seattle

Haroon's POV
"Get off me you moron!"- Abeer pushed hardly on my chest and started to walk away.

I held her hand and turned her around to face me harshly and moved her hand behind her back and held it strongly.

"Leave me!"- Abeer shouted on my face. Her eyes were peircing through mine.
I held her hand more tightly behind her back causing her body to meet mine.

"App...kya kar rahe hain?"- She said. This time her voice became low and her eyes bored into mine.

"Bina baat sunne, react karna zaroori hota hai?"- I said, still in that position. My breaths were fanning on her face.

"Chalo ab wapis motel."- This time I let her go.
"I will not go anywhere with you!"- She said with an anger in her tone.
"Abeer don't argue! Chup chaap chalo!"- I ordered her and started to move forward.

"You are a coward and a pervert!"- She said and I stopped in my tracks.

I turned to look at her and her eyes only had anger and complain.

"How could you leave me alone with those animals Mr. Haroon?! Don't you have any respect for your employee?!
Forget employee! Don't you have any respect for women?!"- She asked shocked.

I know you have a lot of questions Abeer...I cannot tell you today but one day I will definitely..!

"Answer me Mr. Haroon!"- She said.
I raked my hand in my hair and took a step towards her.

"Look Abeer, everytime there won't be people around you to save you from mess. Sometimes you gotta fight to defend yourself. You cannot remain dependent on others always. And look today without anybody's help you did it."- I said and her face looked astonished.

"I don't belive you are saying all this."- Her eyes were slightly widened at my statement amd I rolled my eyes.

"Now let's go!"- I said and turned around to leave.
"But I won't live with you in the same room."- She said and I took a deep breath.
"I don't want to stay with you in the same room either!"- I turned around and said.
"You can stay in the room and I will  rest in the car for the night."- I said and her mouth was left half open.

"Now can we move?!"- I said abit annoyed and gestured from my hand for her to start walking.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I don't believe my ears when Mr. Haroon said those words.
Did he really said or am I dreaming?

Itne ache kaise ban gae ye?

"Were you observing the fight from far?"- I asked raising my eyebrow at him as we were walking towards the motel.
"Ahan."- He said without looking at me.
"And what if something serious could have happened? What if those guys took me?"- I asked him wondering for his answer.
"Then you would have known the real me."- He simply said looking straight in my eyes.

Hain?! Kya?!

Why are you turning so mysterious Mr. Haroon?

We reached the motel after a few minutes of silent walking.

"I have already booked the room for you. Here is the key."- Mr. Haroon handed me the key as we reached outside the motel.

"You...will be alright, right?"- He asked concerned for the first time.
"Don't worry I will be fine."- I said with a smile and turned around to go inside but I forgot something.

"You...will be fine too, right?"- I asked him, abit hesitant and he nodded his head.

I went inside the room hesitantly. I wasn't feeling good that because of me he has to spend the whole night in the car.