Chapter-2 The One With The Shock

Abeer's POV
"OMG what did you do, you broke the glass OMG?!?!"- a desi aunty said while passing by, to me and the guy whom I bumped into, no actually who bumped into me!

Nobody even knew what the hell happened but her overacting made everyone look at us, seriously these over dramatic aunties!!

Forget the aunty but this big shot guy is no less, He just broke the expensive glass set and he was acting so cool as if nothing happened, seriously he should be sorry for what he did.

I could clearly see everybody's eyes were motioning towards me and their eyes clearly said in bold letters "YOU ARE THE ONE TO BE BLAMED."
where as he was the one who bumped into shelf and broke the glass set and then bumped into me!!

In the meantime sales man came and cleared the mess and luckily the crowd carried on with their work.

I was about to leave when the guy said,- "You know you gotta pay for the loss you did."

WHATTTT EVENNNN!?!?!

"Excuse me Sir, I think you are mistaken, I am not the one who created this mess, It's you who did this, so you are the one who has to pay the loss." I pointed my finger at him and said.

"ahaha No Miss It's you who did this"- He said pointing his finger at me.

"What's so funny han?!? dont you dare put your goddamn blame on me!!"- I said, rage building up in me.

"YOU...." - he was going to say something when a man in his early 40's came, must be the manager and said, "Sir Miss can you please stop, you are disturbing our customers with your loud noises"
"and you both can divide the loss among yourselves and pay at the counter, Thankyou"- he smiled and left.

I looked at him dumbfounded and I am sure the big shot guy reacted the same as me.

I took out money from my purse, turned around and handed it to the guy. "This is my half for the loss" - I said while smiling sarcastically,

"Thankyou and hope you don't have a good day"- I further added and left.

--------------------------------------------
I left from the market place after paying for my purchase.
Sameen was waiting for me in the car for a longtime now.
As soon as I sat in the car, Sameen bombarded me with her questions, "Where were you? What took you so long?! Wh..."- she was about to say more when I cut her in between.

"Break laga yaar, start driving and I will tell you the story on our way"- I said and told her the whole incident from A to Z about what happened, how I met that guy, how rude he was etc etc.
And her only reaction was "OHHH"

Like SERIOUSLYYYYY???!?

--------------------------------------------The drive to university from hyper-market is 7 minutes but we reached university in 20 minutes, thanks to the traffic of Sharjah.!

It was our first day of 3rd year in BBA, so let's just hope the remaining day goes well and I dont ever see that jock again.!

As soon as I and Sameen entered the university gate, we met our crazy musketeers friends/classmates. I also see some new faces, must be the new-comers.

My two best friends Maliha and Sumaiyya hugged me so tight that there is no tomorrow. I hugged my crazy fellas back, I must accept I missed them so much in these vacations.

"What's wrong? why do I feel that you just fought with someone?"- Maliha asked.

"Uff why do I have such amazing friends? CID me hona chahiye tha isko, shakal dekhte hi pehchaan jati hai ke kuch to garbar hai 'DAYA'"- I thought to myself.

"That's because she really fought with someone"- Sameen answered.

"Kidda mu tor ditta tu???"- Sumaiya said while laughing, "zaroor koi munda hi hona aee" - she further added, still laughing and Maliha and Sameen joined her too.

GREAT!!

"Nothing guys just another "BATAMEEZ GUY" - I said, giving flying quotations.

"Han han duniya ke sare batameez larke tujhe hu milte haina" -Mehwish said rolling her eyes.

"Acha now comeon tell us the whole story...what exactly happened...who was he ? how did he look ? handsome tha ke nahi ?"- Sumaiya said.

"Hahaha you guysss!! dost ki fikr nahi likin larka handsome tha ke nahi wo zaroor janna hai" - I said while laughing, seriously these guys can make any serious situation a humurous one.

I told the whole story again to these two idiots and we had a good loud guffaw, also to mention that I cursed that guy and I hope I NEVER GET TO SEE HIM AGAIN!

--------------------------------------------
Maliha's POV
I was sitting on the teacher's chair. We were all chit chatting and making jokes in our classroom.

"ThankGod we got a good result, dude we really had a tough time last year studying"- Ammara said.

"I know right, they didn't provide us with good teachers, self study karni pari thi"- Zainab added.

"Yaar bas jo hogaya so hogaya, let's hope for the best this year...koi aisa professor aae jo bas lesson ghol ke pila de" - Abeer said.

Abeer was going to say more when the door knocked and in came Sir Omair, our Principal.
We all stood up in respect and he signalled me to go to my seat.

"I think he is going to give a speech" - Abeer hushed near my ear.

And BAMM!! she was right.

He started by saying, "Hello and good evening students, hope you all enjoyed your vacations and also congratulations to you all for showcasing such great performances in your final exams. I know we did not provide you with the best teachers last year but you students still did a great job on your own. This year we have tried to find the best professors for you and hopefully we have did find the best for you all.
You all are now in third year of bachelors program and you all deserve a instructor who could be your friend and your master, so you all can discuss your problems freely with him. I have successfully found a professor who acquires all the qualities you guys ever wished for, so now without wasting any further time let's call your new marketing professor Mr. Haroon."

There was a light knock on the door again, I turned my head around slightly to get a view of the new professor,
"Ohh wow he is young and hot" - I chuckled at my own thought. Well suited, hair all gelled up, he must be around 26-27. He gave us all a slight smile while entering and then stood beside Sir Omair.

I nudged Abeer and hushed near her ear - "He's hot na?", and the only word that came out from her mouth was- "O Shit!!".

X----------------------------X
Quote of the Day:
"Sometimes change is what we need"

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)
Finally Mr. Haroon made entry .
In the next chapter Haroon's POV will be there, so stay tuned :D

Do loads of votes and comments lovely readers <3