Chapter-15 The One With The Feelings.

Few weeks later.
Abeer's POV
I was sitting with Summi and Maliha in cafeteria, lost in my thoughts.
After that incident Mr. Haroon made sure Stefen never entered the boundry of univerisity again. Stefen himself never showed up again, maybe he was scared that Mr. Haroon will not spare him.
And Mr. Haroon has kept his promise, he didn't tell anybody about that day nor did I. Nor my parents know about it neither Summi and Maliha. It's just between me and Mr. Haroon.

But I still didn't get my answer about why Mr. Haroon did all that for me?
I was fighting with my thoughts when Maliha interupted.

"Aby do u know where Stefen is? He never showed up after the mehndi function?"- Maliha said and my face fell upon hearing about him.
"Umm..I don't know anything about him. I haven't heard from him in a while."- I said as I took a sip of my coffee, trying to relax my soul.
"That's weird"- Maliha said making a face and finally she dropped the topic.

I think Maliha and Summi can answer my questions.

"Umm guys....I wanted to ask something from both of you."- I said, hesitating a bit.
"Yea go on."- Sumaiyya said.
"How do I start? Okay umm actually it's about Mr. Haroon. He's been acting strange with me from quite sometime now."- I said, not knowing what was I saying.
"YOU FEEL IT TOO??!?"- Sumaiyya said getting all excited and my eyes widened at her excitement.
"See Maliha I told you, is buddhu ko kuch samjh nahi aaegi"- Summi continued, this time pointing fingers towards Maliha in excitement.

Maliha rolled her eyes and I was looking between them.

"What ?? Kya samjh nahi aai mujhe?"- I asked, confused.
"Yahi ke Mr. Haroon likes you"- Sumaiyya said in a hush voice, smirking and Maliha smiled.
My eyes came out of their sockets and I could feel my cheeks burn.

"What?? are you nuts Sumaiyya? how can you say that?"- I asked shocked.
"Comeon Aby, the way he looks at you, the way he smiles at you, it all tells that he feels for you."- Maliha said getting all dreamy about love.
"Shut up you too, kuch bhi bolte rehte ho. I was just saying that he doesn't fight with me anymore, nor he teases me now..."- I was saying something when Maliha cut me off.
"Hayee o Rabba kuriyeeee, issi ko to pyaar kehte hain."- Maliha said, getting all dramatic and I just wanted to hide myself somewhere.
"Oyee hoyee blushy blushy"- Sumaiyya said laughing.

An unknown smile crept on my lips and I am sure my cheeks must have turned in a shade of dark pink.

"I am going, you two are too bad"- I said getting up from there and was about to walk off when Maliha held my hand and made me sit.
"Okay let's be serious now."- Maliha said getting all serious.

"Abeer so what if he likes you? So what if he has feelings for you? He is a human being and he has a right to have feelings and he is not that bad either."- Maliha continued and ended her sentence with a wink.

"Maliha is right Aby, we can't question him about his feelings but we can question you about your feelings, right?"- Sumaiyya said and I couldn't come up with anything.
"What does your heart say about him? What do you feel about him Aby?"- Sumaiyya asked.
"I don't feel anything."- I said with a straight face.

"Comeon Abeer, even we know that you feel something for him, we can see it in your eyes."- Maliha said.
"I just...love to fight with him"- I said innocently and Sumaiyya burst out laughing.

"Pyaar me bohoth taqat hoti hai Abeer, bas ek baar apne andar ka dar khatam karke dekh, and for once listen to your heart, not your brain!"- Maliha said assuring me.
"Tujhe bara pata hai pyaar ke bare me"- I said smirking and Maliha rolled her eyes.

The environment had turned serious and I was not liking it, so I thought to end this topic.

--------------------------------------------
I met Mr. Haroon as I was passing by the staff room and he passed a smile looking at me, but his smile didn't reach his eyes. It felt like he was faking it.
His eyes were telling that he wanted to say something but couldn't come up with words. I was going to say something, but he left before I could start. Strange.