Chapter-38 The One With The Chasing After

Haroon's POV
We both got down from the stage with the trophy and Sameer immediately approached Abeer to congratulate her.

"You danced too good there."- Sameer said to Abeer showing his bright thirty-two teeth.

Soon I am going to break his teeth and then he will be left with only three, instead of thirty-two!

"I think I was there too."- I went near them and said to Sameer, smiling in a thin line.
"Ahh yea, you too Mr. Haroon."- Sameer said hesitantly and I rolled my eyes.

"This calls for a toast. Waiter!"- Sameer called the waiter with the drinks.
"Ahh..I.."- Before Abeer could say I completed it for her.

"She doesn't drink!"
"Ohh I am so sorry, I didn't know that."- Sameer apologized and I saw Abeer smiling in a thin line.
"You better be!"- I said harshly to him and held Abeer's hand and took her away from him.

Jahan dekho aajata hai dum ban kar!

"Mr. Haroon why are you so rude with him! and leave my hand! You can't drag me with you everytime!"- Abeer blabbered but I ignored her.

We bid our good-byes after the dinner and left for hotel.

We both reached the hotel room and I went inside towards my bedroom.
I loosened my tie and before entering my room I looked sideways but Abeer wasn't there.

I turned around and found her still standing at the entrance, looking dumbfoundedly at the trophy in her hands with slight smile on her lips.

I took a deep breath and called her out.
"Abeer, Get in!"

She came back to reality and entered the suite and closed the door behind her.
I started walking again towards my bedroom when she called my name.

"Mr. Haroon."- She said and I stood at my place without turning.
"Whatever happened today...you.."-

"It was just a drama Abeer! No need to attach any kind of feelings to it!"- This time I faced her and said with a straight face and her face fell.

"It was a dance competition and I don't like to lose!"- I lied and she weakly nodded her head.

"Good night!"- With that I turned around to go to my room.

--------------------------------------------
The Next Morning.

Abeer's POV
I woke with the sun rays reflecting in my eyes. I twisted in my bed and the first thought that came in my mind was of Mr. Haroon.

Why does he do this everytime? Coming so close yet standing so far.

"It was just a drama Abeer! No need to attach any kind of feelings to it!"

Am I attaching feelings? Why am I thinking so much about him?! I shouldn't! This is wrong.

I shaked my head and brushed away the thoughts and got up from bed and went to washroom to freshen up.

I went in the living room and found an envelope on the table.
Ab ye kya hai?

I took hold of the envelope and opened it. It said about some organization's function tomorrow and families are also invited.