Chapter-35 The One With The Fake Identity (I)

Abeer's POV
"He has even sent some gifts for us."- Mr. Haroon said as he handed me a packet.

Wow aate saath hi gifts bhi?
Mr. Bhalla is really generous. I wonder how can he be so good to this rude person.

I took the packet excitedly from his hand and opened it and it contained a beautiful royal blue sari with golden border.

"This is so pretty

"This is so pretty."- I said as I awed looking at the beautiful sari in my hands.

I looked towards Mr. Haroon and saw a black suit in his hands and he took a careful look at it, admiring the suit.

Huh! Kale kawe ko kali wardi hi milni thi. Mine is beautiful.

"Be ready till 7 o'clock. Mr. Bhalla's driver will come to pick us."- Mr. Haroon said as he got up to leave.
"Where are you going?"- I asked him.
"None of your concern Miss Abeer!"- He said and then went towards his room.

Huh! As if I care!

--------------------------------------------
At Evening.

"Come already Abeer! I don't want to get late because of you!"- Mr. Haroon was shouting from outside the room and I was struggling with the saree.

"I am not an expert in draping a saree Mr. Haroon! You have no other choice than wait, and if you can't then you can go alone!"- I said being frustrated at him and the saree.

I heard a "Huffff" from outside.

I finally succeeded in draping the saree around my waist, thanks to youtube video toturials for begginers.

I checked my reflection in the mirror.

Ahan Not bad Abeer. I mentally gave myself a pat at the back and smiled looking at myself.

"Will you now stop drolling over at yourself in the mirror?!"- I heard Mr. Haroon saying from outside. His voice sounded annoyed.

What?! How did he know that?

I finally walked out of the room after taking a quick glance at myself in the mirror and wearing my heels.

As soon as I walked out of the room I saw him all suited up and watching his wrist watch again and again as if he had been waiting for an eternity.

He had lines on his forehead but as soon his eyes met mine his facial expressions relaxed.

He is making me self concious. Stop gawking you idiot!