Chapter-13 The One With The Disgraceful Act

Abeer's POV
I rushed towards the stage where Miss Saba was sitting after hearing Mr. Haroon words. His words flushed me totally. Shameless person.

Miss Saba is more like our friend than our professor, I ran towards her and hide my face behind her as she was busy applying mehndi on her hands.

"What happened Abeer? Are you blushing?"- Miss Saba smiled at me and then continued looking at her henna design which the parlour lady was making.
"Umm..nothing, no no why would I blush. I am just gonna miss you alot."- I side hugged her and said and she kept her other hand on my head.
I was sitting with her when Maliha and Summi also joined us.

"Comeon Now it's time for all the professors to perfrom."- One of the student shouted and forced every professor to come on the dance floor.
All the boys and girls were pushing the professors and forcing Sir Omair to show their moves, but as usual Sir Omair was shy to shake off his belly.
But he encouraged other professors to come on the dance floor especially Mr. Haroon.

Mr. Haroon was shy at first, but upon Sir Omair's insistence he finally came on the dance floor, putting his veil on the side of his shoulder.
His eyes met mine before he took his position, and I hid my face behind Miss Saba.

The lights got dim and the music started. The sound of the music filled the environment.
Mr. Haroon and all other professors danced to the bollywood song Banno ki saheli resham ki dori.

A group of female professors came and danced on the female part of the song.
As he swayed his hands and legs on the song, my heart beats increased.
He dances so good....Impressive.

"Chup chup ke sharmae dekhe chori chori"- His eyes looked towards me as he lip synced the lines.

Why is he making me shy? What's wrong with him? Why does my heartbeat increases everytime he looks at me?

"Ye mane ya na mane me to is pe mar gaya...ye larki haye Allah...haye haye re Allah"- He showed his 32 teeth while showing his dancing skills.

The song was about to end and all the students also rushed to the dance floor, Summi and Maliha also pushed me with them.

"Ye larka haye Allah, haye haye re Allah...
Ye larki haye Allah haye haye re Allah"

Everybody was grooving carelessly on the song and Sir Omair showed off his bhangra skills.
All the other professors joined him too including Mr. Haroon.

I was also grooving on the music with my girls, when my back touched Mr. Haroon's back. And we both turned around and looked at each other.
Our eyes met each others and he smiled looking at me.

He was going to say something when Summi and Maliha pulled me away and took me away from him.
But why did my heart refused to go away from him?

--------------------------------------------Stefen's POV
Everybody was busy in dancing even Abeer, it's the right time to execute plan B.
I went towards the bar and ordered a soft drink, when the waiter got busy with other guests, I spiked the drink I ordered.
After sometime Abeer came rushing towards the bar, her breath caught up, from all the dancing.

"Here have this"- I handed Abeer the spiked glass and smirked as she took it.
I ordered another drink for myself.
"Thanks"- She said as she took a sip from it.
"Mention not"- I said and mentally smirked thinking about the next step.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
My head was getting heavier and heavier, I don't know why. I was fine a while ago, but as soon as I drank the drink, my head started spinning.