Chapter-16 The One With The Jealousy

2 weeks later, the trip day.

Abeer's POV
It's been two weeks and I have understood my feelings for him. No matter how much I try to ignore him, no matter how much I try not to think about him, but I just can't forget him.
I just can't stop thinking about his smile, his eyes, every feature about....him. I think....I think I love him.

"Na na karte pyaar unhi se kar behthe?"- Maliha nudged me mischiviously and I couldn't hide my blush.
We were sitting in the class waiting for the buses to come, so we could go to the resort.

In these two weeks me and Mr. Haroon has crossed each others way and our eyes told each other that we wanted to talk our heart out but couldn't come
up with words, our eyes did the talking.
When ever he started to say something, someone or the other interrupted.

Chain se koi baat bhi nahi karne deta.

But now I have decided, this trip is a golden chance for me, I am gonna tell everything about my feelings to him.
I just can't keep it to myself.

Andar hi andar ghut rahi hoon, ziada se ziada kya hoga...agar ye meri galat fehmi hogi to door hojaegi, likin ek bar apne dil ki baat apni zuban pe le aana chahti hoon mein...!
Mujhe Haroon se baat karni hi hogi!

--------------------------------------------
We were now sitting in the bus. Me, Maliha and Sumaiyya sat at the back seat, because it's always fun to sit at the back and enjoy with some good music and laughter.
Six female teachers and four male teachers accompanied us on this trip.

We three were busy laughing when I saw Mr. Haroon entering the same bus in which I was. His eyes met mine as soon as he entered and he smiled looking at me, and I smiled back.
Hayeee ye muskurahat.

The bus was full, so he had to sit at the front where that Churail whose name actually is Aisha, famously known as 'Aish' by her friends, was sitting.

Uske saath beth gae ?? Isse acha me hi agay beth jati unke saath! Kya hai yaar!

"It's okay resort me bohoth mauqe mileinge saath me bethne aur dil ki batein karne ke"- Summi said while smirking and reading my thoughts. I lightly slapped her.
"Shutup Moti"- I said as I smiled widely.

--------------------------------------------
The ride was fun to the resort, with all the students and teachers singing songs and cracking jokes.
He is a funny guy too.

He kept looking backward towards me from time to time and his eyes met mine, and he suddenly chuckled and then continued looking at front.

What? Why? did I turn red again???
Why I cannot hide my blush the way he looks at me?? Arghhh.

The famous girl of our class was sitting beside Haroon and she found it difficult to adjust her small bum in a seat Isliye to bar bar takra rahi hai Haroon se, Churail kahin ki!

She kept on bumping into Haroon and kept on ranting her sorry and he smiled in a thin line to her.
Chipku kahin ki. Isko to sabaq sikhana parega.

We soon reached the resort and everyone got off the bus one by one, as I was in the last corner of the last seat so I was the last person to get off.
My foot slipped when I climbed down the stair of the bus but a hand helped me to get down and it was him.
Our eyes were deep looking at eachother and it made me smile.

"Are you okay?"- He asked and I nodded smiling.
"Let's go then?"- He said as he signalled the way through his hands.

I nodded and we started walking.
Everybody were ahead of us and some of them almost reached near to the hut.