Chapter-8 The One With The Sudden Behaviour Change

Safina's POV
"Did you talk to her?"- I asked.

Muzaffar was in the office, and I was getting curious sitting at home about what did he say to her, so I called Muzaffar at the office.

"Yes I just finished the skype call with her"- Muzaffar said.
"So what's her plan? When is she coming back?"- I asked again.
"She said that she will be back in a month. Then after one month we will disclose our secret."- Muzaffar said.

"Muzaffar I hope what ever we are thinking is in the best interest of our children. We should have atleast talked about this with Ami."- I said.
"No Safina, we can't talk to Ami about this because you know for her it's always Haroon's wish first. She wants best for Haroon but I want to secure the lives of both of my children."- Muzaffar said. "I know I am being selfish, but it's best for our children and for our family and Ami will have to agree on this."- He continued.

"Muzaffar, Haroon hamara iklota aur sab se farmabardar beta hai, mujhe dar hai kahin hum uske saath ziati na kar rahe ho."- I said feeling a disturbed.
"Safina begum, Haroon se mujhe puri umeed hai wo hamari pareshani aur majboori samjhega aur mujhe yaqeen hai usse hamare faisle se koi aitraaz nahi hoga. Akhir usne apne maa baap ki kabhi na farmani ki hai? chahe koi baat uske haq me ho ya na ho, usne kabhi bhi hamein izzat se mahroom nahi hone dia hai."- Muzaffar said.

"Don't worry Safina, let her come back first, then we will figure out how to give this news to our family"- He said after a pause. "I've some work now, I will meet you at home. Bye."- with that he cut the call.

Ya Allah Muzaffar aur mera faisla hamare ghar ki behtari me sabit karna. Ameen.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
I was walking towards the class when someone bumped into me outside the class. It was a boy around my age.

"I am so sorry, actually I am looking for the class BBA-3"- He said feeling embarassed.
"It's okay. BBA 3 is right behind you"- I said with a smile.
"Ohh and I was wandering here and there. Thankyou so much, btw my name is Stefen."- He said with a smile, extending his hand towards me for a handshake.

I don't shake hands with boys, but it will look rude. It's okay Aby he won't bite you. It's just a handshake.

"It's okay and Hi my name is Abeer, but friends call me Aby"- I said with a cheerful smile.
"So what should I call you Aby?"- He said with a slight smirk.

Loogee hun aee vi smirking munda nikleya. Why do boys even smirk?

"You just called me by my nick"- I said with a smile. " By the way what are you doing here? I mean I haven't seen you here before, are you new?"- I said wondering.
"Ahh Yess I am new here, I just got transferred from another university."- He said.
"In the middle of the session?"- I asked still wondering.
"Yea my dad actually got transferred from Abu dhabi to Sharjah so even I had to shift my university. And luckily I got admission here and I met you"-He said with a genuine smile.
"Yea lucky you"- I said laughing.