Chapter-32 The One With The Travelling

Abeer's POV
As usual I was waiting for Mr. Haroon and like always he never comes on time.
Huh! Boss jo tehre! Jab dil karta hai aate hain jab dil karta hai chale jate hain.

After a few more hours of wait he finally decided to show up in the office.
He went in his cabin and after a few minutes I went after him with a cup of coffee.

I knocked on the door and he gestured with his hand to come in as the door was already open.
"Your coffee Sir."- I said as I kept the coffee on his table.
"Miss Abeer I messaged you last night, that we will be going to Seattle for a meeting tomorrow for a week. So I want you to be here on time with your packed bags."- He said looking at his laptop screen.

Ohhh I totally forgot about that!

"But why me Mr. Haroon? I mean it's your meeting and I don't see why I have to go with you?"- I asked shrugging my shoulders and he looked up at me.

"I must say that was a really stupid question Miss. Abeer"- He said shaking his head in disagreement.
"But the answer to your question is that unfortunately you are my assistant so you have to accompany me where ever I go!"- He said with a straight face and I just mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay so at what time is the flight? I will directly reach the airport, just give me my tick...."- He didn't let me complete.
"We will travel by road."- Was the only thing he said.
"What by road ? But why? It is such a long route, we won't be abl...."- again he didn't let me complete.
"You don't have to worry about that Miss. Abeer, that's my headache! You just focus on your work. Jitna mene kaha hai utna karo!"- He said harshly and I just wanted to smack his face at the moment.

Oh God! Travelling alone with this ghamandi insaan all the way to Seattle. He will be such a pain the whole way!!

"Stop glaring at me, you can leave now and send David in." He said and I turned around to leave.
Kharoos.

--------------------------------------------
A day later.

"I still don't get it beta, why you have to go, mera dil abhi bhi nahi manta beti ko itne dino ke liye bahir bhejne ka."- Tai-ami said as being a worried mom.

"Oh come on mom, it's her job and you should be proud that Abeer has become independent. She can easily face problems now. Stop worrying and let her go, she will be fine."- Erum api said taking my side and I smiled at taiami, assuring her that Erum api is right.

"I will go drop Abeer to her office."- Erum api said to taiami and left towards the car.
"Khair khariat se jana beta, time se khana aur apna bohoth khayal rakhna aur phone karti rehna."- Tai ami said as I hugged her.
"Don't worry tai ami, I will follow all your orders. Say my Salam to taya abu. I wish I could meet him as well before leaving, but he left for work early this morning."- I said.

"Okay mera bacha..."- She said and we heard Erum api honking the car's horn.
"Chalo ab jao, isse pehle Erum halla macha de."- She further said and I chuckled.

I hugged her once more and then left.

In a few minutes we reached outside the office.
"Abeer take care of yourself and keep informing us about yourself. I know you are brave and going with your boss, so we need not worry about you, but still we are your guardians and I want you to stay safe."- Erum Api said smiling.
"Don't worry Api, I'll be fine."- I assured her.

"Here take this in case of emergency."- Erum api handed me a pepper spray bottle and I laughed looking at it.

"Come on Api, I am going for a meeting. Iski koi zaroorat nahi hai."- I refused.
"Abeer phir bhi rakh lo in case of emergency."- Erum api insisted and I finally took it.