Chapter-5 The One Where The Prank Went Wrong

Haroon's POV
Abeer came and stood in front of me showing her over the moon attitude.

arghh miss arrogant!

I tried my best to keep calm and mess her up in her own mischief.

Bohoth hoshiyaar samjhti hona khud ko Miss Abeer, ab dekho jaisi karni waise bharni. I was smirking internally.

I smiled looking at her and as expected she was shocked.
"you look gorgeous"- I said while controlling my laughter.

She widened her eyes after listening to my words.

"I think we should forget whatever happened between us in the market and start all over again?- I said trying to scare her.

I moved closer to her and kept looking at her deep hazel eyes.
I came so close to her that we were only inches apart but she is not reacting.

What should I do??? IDEAAA!!
It was not a part of my plan but I had to do it as everything's fair in love and war!

I held her hand in mine and as expected she was horrified with my action and pulled her hand back from
mine with a jerk. She stumbled back and her back hit the classroom door.
The door flunged open and the red paint bucket fell on her.

I couldn't control my laughter anymore and laughed my heart out.

"WHATTT THEEEE HELL"- She yelled  looking at herself up and down.

Her two friends who were watching the scene from afar came running after hearing her voice and I backed off a little still laughing so that they both could enter and help their poor friend.

--------------------------------------------
Sumaiyya's POV
I and Maliha came running towards the classroom after hearing Abeer's yell.

My sixth sense said that something is fishy and look what happened.

Abeer was painted red from top to bottom and she was standing still shocked. Her hands were half up in the air, trying to figure out the situation.
I and Maliha helped her remove the bucket from her head and tried to clear her mess.

I could hear Mr. Haroon still laughing hard, after a few seconds he entered the room and stood in front of Abeer and said- "tch tch tch aww poor soul, painted in red."

I could see Abeer turned red, not by the colour of paint but because of her anger.

"I WILL GET BACK TO YOU MR. EGOCENTRIC!!!" - Abeer said in mock anger.

"Woooo I am scared"- Mr. Haroon said raising his both hands in air, sarcastically.

"ARGHHHHH!!!!! I HATEEEE YOUU!!"- Abeer said while leaving.
Me and Maliha had to literally drag her out from there otherwise, Aby would have surely strangled him to death.

"Maliha send the cleaner here to clear this mess and get your cartoon friend cleaned up too, also I don't like late comers."- Mr. Haroon ordered Maliha from behind while we were leaving the class.

I know he said this to irritate Aby and Abeer gave a furious look to him while looking at him from side, And he gave a victorious smirk.
He's no less...oh God! why do they fight like cats and dogs!!

"Just keep moving Abeer, don't look at him, warna abhi mar dalogi tum usse."- I said trying to take her away.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
"Such a clever actor he is"- Maliha said.