Chapter-4 The One With The Mischivious Thoughts

Muzaffar's POV
"Are you sure about your decision Muzaffar?" - Safina asked.

"This is best for both of them Safina and for our family too, you know right ?" - I answered.

"Han ek tarah se aap sahi keh rahe hain Muzaffar , what more would we want if our children always stay together as they've always been since childhood."- Safina said.

"Yes you are right Safina, they are inseparable"- I said. "Did Patel bring the contract papers?"- I asked further.

-------------------------------------------Maliha's POV
"What's wrong Aby? why are you acting so weird since Mr. Haroon entered the classroom?"- I asked Abeer.

Me, Sumaiya and Abeer are sitting in the cafeteria of university, it's been 15 minutes since the class got over and from last 5 minutes Abeer has covered her face with her both hands and she is continuously mumbling something under her breath or maybe cursing somebody?

"Will you now tell us Abeer what's worng?" - Suamiya asked for the 7th time now.

"He's HIMMMMMMM!!!!"- Abeer finally uttered.

"Who HIMM?!?" - Me and Sumii asked in unison.

"Mr.Haroon is the same guy whom I met at the hypermarket and to whom I showed my world class attitude" - Abeer said worriedly.

I and Sumaiyya exchanged glances, looked at Abeer and then looked at eachother again and then burst out laughing.

"WOW what an irony hahahaa"- Sumii said while controlling her laughter.

"Ohh now I get it, that's why he came closer to you and said in his husky voice "still shocked han?"- I said between my laughs.

"ohhooo CLOSER haannn?"- Sumii said while smirking and gave a naughty nudge to Abeer.

"YOU HEARD HIM SAYING THAT???"- Aby asked shocked.

"Duh! I was standing next to you"- I said being obvious.

"Ohhh God!!!! What am I gonna do now" - Aby put her head down on the table and said tiredly.

--------------------------------------------
Sumaiyya's POV
"I could clearly see the fire of revenge in his eyes"- Aby said.

Abeer looked a bit terrified, but she ain't a girl who could be terrified so easily and till now there's no such person who can scare the hell out of her, except........cockroaches.
But I guess Mr. Haroon is someone different, whose presence can make Aby go nuts.

"So, what have you decided now Aby, what's the plan ? beeghi billi baane rehne ka irada hai?"- Maliha said, trying to shaken her inside tigress.

"In your dreams Mallu kallu"- Abeer said while sticking her tounge out at Maliha.

"I have thought of something, but you guys have to help me out ? okay?" - Abeer said excitedly.

Her devilious mind must have thought of some mischief.

"Ooo..kkaayy what is it that you've thought ?"- I asked.

" Just some pranks"- Abeer winked at me and said.

"No no no! I am not in this with you, be mature guys and moreover he is just so damn HOT to be pranked."- Maliha said, hiding her face in her both hands.

I and Aby exchanged glances and then beat the hell out of Maliha. She surrendered in horror and agreed to be a part of Aby's mischievous plan.

"Let the cold war begin Mr. Haroon"- While smirking, Abeer banged her hand on the table as if she has won some kind of battle.