Chapter- 22 The One With The Good-Bye

Maliha's POV
"What is this Aby? You've decided to leave just because of him? Don't we mean anything to you?"- I said being upset at her decision.

"It's true that I am leaving because of him but that doesn't mean I've turned weak. I just can't stand him anywhere near me. I don't want to see his face, I hate him. But I cannot say him to leave this university, I don't want anybody to bear loss because of me, no matter if it's him. So I've decided to leave myself and Mom Dad has agreed to my decision.
And you guys mean the world to me Maliha, please don't say like this. If you guys won't support me then who will?"- Abeer said sadly and I just nodded with a smile assuring her that I am fine and content but in reality I am not.

I cannot live without my friends, they are my life and now Abeer has to leave. Although I respect her decision but also my innerself becomes selfish on the thought that my best friend is leaving me.

"Did you tell Uncle and Aunty about Mr. Haroon anything?"- Summi asked and I gave her a deathly glare to not mention his name in front of Abeer.

"No I didn't and they didn't ask me anything either. They are the best parents in the world Summi, they didn't even pressurize me to stay here and complete my bachlors. They simply agreed to what I said. They are generous for giving me my space and time."- Abeer said smiling lightly.

Where did you lost your smile Aby? I miss her smile, her loud laugh and her stupid jokes. Who thought that a lively girl like Abeer would turn like this?!

"So when will you be leaving for Pakistan?"- I asked.
"Just as soon as transfer formalities are completed, Maybe in a week."- Abeer said.
"O My God! That's so soon Aby. I am gonna miss you so much."- Summi said as tears started to well up in her eyes and she side hugged Aby.
"Me Too!"- I also joined and hugged both of them.
"I am gonna miss you guys too."- Abeer said smiling and hugging us back.

--------------------------------------------
Armeena's POV
"Pyaar karte hona tum usse?"- I asked looking in his eyes.
"Armeena ye sab kya..."

"Jhooth mat bolna mujhse Haroon, dadi ne mujhe sab kuch bata dia hai. You love Abeer. Why didn't you tell me before?"- I asked shocked and he stood there silent.
"In sab baton ka ab koi faida nahi hai Armeena. I am engaged to you aur issi me Ami Abu ki khushi hai."- Haroon said.

"Aur tumhari khushi ka kya Haroon? Uncle Aunty ki khushi mujhme hai! Ye sab meri waja se ho raha hai! I am the reason behind your sorrows!!"- I said as tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Armeena aisi baat nahi hai, Tum please..."

"AISI HI BAAT HAI HAROON! AISI HI BAAT HAI! TUMHARI LIFE ME PROBLEMS MERI WAJA SE AAI HAIN! meri bee...mari ki...waja se"- I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and fell down crying.

"Armeena!"- Haroon said as he also sat down beside me on the floor and tried to calm me down.

"Haroon please we both know that this marriage isn't based upon any love or feelings. Uncle and Aunty has fixed this marriage for my happiness, so that I could have a life like a normal girl. So that I could have my own family.
But Haroon this relation has no meaning unless one of us is fully content, and I can't sacrifice my best friend's happiness for myself."- I said, trying to convince Haroon to say No for this marriage.

"Armeena please relax yourself, you may deteriorate your health."- Haroon said as he carresed my back as my breaths had started to become heavy.

"Haroon please say No for this marriage. Go to Abeer, tell her you love her! Please Haroon that's my only wish and don't worry for Uncle and Aunty, trust me I will convince them.
Please Haroon tell her the truth before it gets too late."- I said.