Chapter-9 The One With the Save

Abeer's POV
There was alot of drilling noises in the university since some maintenence work was going on.

I showed Stefen around the whole university campus and he is quite impressed with the structure of this university. He is a good and funny chap. Summi and Maliha also enjoyed talking to him.

"It's almost 9 and university timings are over, I think I should be leaving now. It was really nice meeting you Aby and Thankyou so much for this wonderful first day."- Stefen said with a bright smile on his face.
"It was my pleasure Stefen, see you tomorrow. Take care of yourself."- I said with a smile.
We said our goodbyes and he left.

I went towards the library.
Maliha and Sumii must have finished their assignments by now.

"Hey guys are you done? The university timings are about to end. Come on hurry up!"- I said to them.
"Yea Aby we are almost done, but listen dad has come early today and he is waiting outside and also I have to drop Sumii at her home, So you will have to submit your and our assignment to Mr. Haroon."- Maliha said with a pout.

"WHATTT ???MEE?? NO WAYSSS!!
Bhagte bhagte jao aur apna aur mera aasignment de aao. I am not going anywhere near him."- I said strictly.
"Pleaseee Abyyyyy Just oneee last timmeeeeee. Pleasee pleaseee pleaseee"- Maliha requested, blinking her eyes cutely.
"Okay FINE!! Give it to me, but this is first and last time"- I warned her with my finger pointed towards her.
"Thanks babe. Now we gotta leave, so see ya tomorrow. Bye."- Maliha and Sumaiyya waved their good byes and left hurriedly.
Chalo Miss Abeer, time to face Mr. Egostic.

I was searching for Mr. Haroon everywhere. I couldn't find him in the staff room nor I saw him at the library.
Kahin chale to nahi gae?

I finally checked the teacher's timetable and his last class was with the MBA students. I ran towards the MBA class.

I came running in the corridor where maintenence equipments were kept and the workers had fixed a chandelier on the ceiling, and MBA class was at the end of the corridor. I saw Mr Haroon coming out of the class and I started shouting his name. "Mr. Haroon! Mr. Haroon!"
I came running and stood in the centre of the corridor just beneath the chandelier and shouted his name.
Majal hai ke sun lein!

He finally turned around and looked at me but his eyes widened looking at me.
What's wrong with him?

I was about to go towards him but instead he came running towards me.
Why is he running ??

Before I could figure out what's wrong with him, he shouted my name "Abeerrr!!" and he quickly reached near me and pulled me towards him with a jerk.
And the only sound I heard after that was "S-M-A-S-HHH..." just like the first time we met but this time it was way harsh.

--------------------------------------------Haroon's POV As soon as I turned around, my eyes went towards the chandelier

Haroon's POV
As soon as I turned around, my eyes went towards the chandelier. I saw it's rope breaking and Abeer was standing just beneath it. Shitt!!