Prolouge

All the names, characters, places and incidents in this book are ficititious.
Any resemblance to actual events, to persons living or dead might be a result of chance.
This story is not copied of anyone and nobody has the right to copy it.
It is purely the writer's imaginary story, If you find this story similar to yours then it is a sheer coincidence.

Preamble
After the meeting in the conference room, I decided to rest for a while in my office.
Keeping my head on the head rest of the chair, I closed my eyes.
I could clearly see her  smiling face, her mischivious eyes, her nose which she used to call a pakora (fritter), her cuteness, her anger, her grumpiness, her heart melting face she makes when she is sorry and...and her.....Tears..
I suddenly opened my eyes realizing that I saw her again making me restless.
It's been 6 years Haroon and it still feels that she is here with me.....near me..
But no She is not....she has moved on in her life and so have you! You have a family to look for!!
Grab yourself together Haroon....Get over her!!!

X--------------------------X

Assalmoalaikum Everyone :)
This is my first attempt in writing a story, inspired by you all pretty writers.
Please give this story a chance and In shaa Allah you all will love it <3
If you found it intresting then please vote & comment.
Thanks in advance :*