Chapter-14 The One With The Care

Haroon's POV
I could hear the voices from inside, but they were too low to be heard clearly.
I banged on the door, pushed it hard but no avail.

"HELPPPPPP"- I heard a loud cry from inside. It's Abeer.

My hands were trembling and I just wanted to get inside no matter what.
I banged the door with my leg with full force and finally it break opened.

My heart cried looking at the scene in front of me.
Abeer was lying on the floor and a guy was on top of her, and all other five to six boys were laughing looking at her absurd condition.
As soon as I entered with a bang, everyone was shocked and stared at me frightened.

I fisted my fingers in a punch and rushed towards the boy and grabbed him by his collar and started beating him black and blue.
I could hear Abeer crying and her tears made me more angrier, and I punched him hard on the face. Blood started oozing out from his mouth and he laid unconcious on the floor.
Stefen came forward with gritted teeth to fight me, but instead I punched him in his stomach with full force. I grabbed a wooden rod and started beating him.

Tears welled up in my eyes looking her in this state, I started beating him as if there was no tomorrow and he fell on the ground with a thud.
He dared to stand up on his feet again and fight me back but he didn't had the energy to get up.
His other friends came from behind terrified that I will not leave them either, they took their both injured friends and ran for their lives.

I left the wooden rod from my hand and ran towards Abeer.
She was terrified and was trembling badly, covering herself from both her hands and veil. Her mascara had smugged under her eyes, and her eyes had turned puff red from crying.

"Abeer, ssshh shhh bass chupp"- I said trying to calm her down and wrapped my veil around her shoulders covering her bare skin. An unknown tear rolled down my cheek.
She suddenly hugged me tightly and her body was shivering.
"It's okay Abeer relax, I am here with you. Please chup ho jao."- I said as I hugged her back tightly.

She cried loudly while hugging me, "I...am S...orry"- She sniffled.
"Ste...fen a...cha nah..i hai."
She unhugged me and said with terrified expressions- "I should have listened to you, please forgive me."
and started crying again.
I cupped her face and wiped her tears away.
"Shshh bas, stop crying now" I wiped her tears away.
"Come let's go from here"- I said as I held her from her shoulders and made her stand up.
She stumbled but I managed to balance her. Her tearful eyes met mine red puffed eyes.
"Come"- I said and we both walked out of the store room.

We both walked out of the university and I infromed the security guard to check the university again, incase if anybody is left inside.

I led Abeer to my car and made her sit in the passenger seat and walked towards the driving seat.
Abeer was still sniffling and covering herself as if somebody will harm her.

"Abeer please relax, ab koi nahi aaega tumhare pas."- I said and she nodded instantly.
"Here, call your parents and inform them that you are safe, and the function just got over and you are coming home. Stefen messaged Maliha that you've left and then switched off your mobile. Here, call your parents from my mobile and tell them that your mobile battery died."- I said handing her my phone, and she nodded taking it.
"Please stop crying, and ThankGod you are safe."- I further said and she controlled her tears and then dialled her father's number.

I started the car and started driving to her home.
Abeer informed her parents that she is on her way home, so that they won't worry.