Chapter-37 The One With The Cocktail Party

Haroon's POV
"Today we have been invited for a cocktail party by Mr. Bhalla and his family."- I said on the breakfast table and Abeer silently nodded her head.

Kuch to bolo Abeer.

"umm...if you want to go shopping for today's party then I can take you to the mall?"- I tired to lighten up her mood.

"Thankyou Mr. Haroon for your concern, but I think I will manage."- She replied and then carried on munching pancakes.

"Ohkaaayy..."- I replied in a thin line.

After the breakfast Abeer was heading towards the room again, when I halted her in the lobby.

"There's still time in the party, what say should we go sight seeing?"- I smiled and asked her. Her eyes widened abit seeing my smiling face but I didn't bother.

"I don't feel like going Mr. Haroon, I want to rest if you don't mind.
If you want, you can go."- She answered with a weak face.

"Never mind, I don't want to go either. I will bore myself sitting in the room."- I shrugged my shoulders and went towards the elavator.

"Your wish."- She said as she came beside me, waiting for the elavator to go to the room.

--------------------------------------------
Why do these girls take an eternity to get ready?
I am ready from past 30 mins and waiting for Abeer in the living room, walking back and forth.

I went towards her room to knock on the door but before I could knock, she opened the door herself.

She was wearing a black frock with red heels and slight make up with her locks left open.

My eyes were fixed on her

My eyes were fixed on her. She looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"Mr. Haroon?!"- Abeer snapped her fingers in front of me and I came back to earth.
"Chalein?"- She asked and I nodded my head.

We both left for the party with Mr. Bhalla's driver, who came to pick us up.

"Abeer just don't..."- I tired to convince her as soon as we reached the venue.

"Don't worry Mr. Haroon, I won't tell them that we aren't husband and wife."- She spatted angrily.

"And don't think that I am doing this for you! I just don't want to hurt Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla feelings. That's it!"- She said and I simply nodded my head.

I kinda felt embarassed but ahh...anyways!

"So good to see you again Abeer beta."- Mrs. Bhalla said to Abeer as she hugged her and Abeer hugged her back, smiling warmly.