Chapter-24 The One Where They Meet Again

Aila's POV
"Beta I think you and Hadi should leave for washington, your flight is in few hours. Your dad is in a better health now and we all are here. Your camp will start day after tomorrow and you have to report tomorrow. I think you both should leave, Me, Abeer and Erum will reach the hospital in few minutes."- Mom said over the phone.

I and Hadi stayed at the hospital whole night in case of emergency but thank God dad is in a stable condition than before. He is able to sit and talk and now Mom is forcing me to leave.

"Mom, Dad ko is halat me chor ke me aur Hadi kaise chlae jaein. Even if I will go, I will remain hell worried for his health. I think I should cancel my flight."- I said not wanting to leave dad and go.

"Aila, Me Abeer Erum and Zohaib are here with your dad. And you said he is in a better health now. Trust me beta agar koi emergency hoi I will inform
you both. We will be there with your packed bags in a few minutes and then Zohaib will drop you both to airport."- Mom ordered and I had to reluctantly agree.

"What happened?"- Hadi asked as he woke up sitting beside me on the hospital's bench.
"Mom ordered us to leave for washington, they are coming with our bags in few minutes."- I said.
"Hmm, Aila I think aunty is right. Uncle is in a better condition now and every one's here to look after him."- Hadi tried to make me understand.
"But Hadi how can I..."
"Uncle wouldn't like that you missed your flight because of him. Will he ?"- Hadi questioned me and I shaked my head.

"So I think we should listen to them, Okay?"- Hadi smiled and asked and I nodded my head.
"Let's go grab a coffee from the cafe?"- Hadi asked.
"Yea let's go, but first let's check on Dad?"- I asked and he nodded.

--------------------------------------------
Abeer's POV
"Khair khariat se jana beta. Allah kamyab kare dono ko."- Tayaabu patted Aila Api and Hadi bhai's head as they were now leaving for airport with Zohaib bhai and Tai Ami.

"Abu please take care of yourself. Aise daraya na karein."- Aila Api said as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Chalo beta we are getting late."- Tai ami said to Aila api and she nodded.

She hugged tayaabu and bid all of us good bye.

"Erum aur Abeer khayal rakhna inka."- Tai ami ordered us to look after tayaabu.
"Don't worry Tai ami, app jaldi se jaein aur Aila api aur Hadi bhai ko jaldi se chor kar wapis aaein."- I smiled and pushed her towards the door otherwise she would keep worrying about Taya abu's health.

They finally left and Me and Erum api sat beside Tayaabu for some chit chatting.

"Kya Tayaabu, aise koi darata hai? Me aap se baat nahi karongi agar aap ne apni sehat ka dehan nahi rakha to."- I made and sad face and said to Taya abu.
"I agree with Abeer."- Erum api also joined me.
"Ohoo mere bachon, jab tak tum log meri taqat ban ke mere pas ho mujhe kuch ho sakta hai bhala?"- Taya abu smiled and said.

"Beta zindagi aur maut to dono uper wale ke hathon me hai, hum to bas is dunia me mitti ban ke aae the aur mitti ban ke hi reh jaeinge bas saath reh jaeinge to bas hamare amaal. Isliye beta jitna ho sake apne ird gird, logon ko khush rakho aur apne dilon me kabhi bhi mail na aane do."- Taya abu said.

In the mean time nurse came and said- "It's time for him to rest, I suggest you both go outside and please bring these medicines from the pharmacy."- She handed over a medicine list to Erum
api.

We both walked out of the room.
"Let me go get it Erum api and you stay here."- I took the list from her hand and moved towards the hospital's pharmacy.
"Come soon."- Erum api said and I nodded.