Chapter 37

I walked in and walked over to my mirror and looked at the girl. Her hair tangled in a wet bun, Her Tiedie sweatshirt is stuck to her tan flat stomach, Her spandex wrinked, and her socks torn from sticks and rocks from the park.  her tan skin glowing from the rain drops. It looks like a model cover. Her lips Glossed with pink lipgloss, Eyeliner hidding under her eyes. I took out the bun letting my brown hair flow down tangled, Blonde showing from the roots. I walked back into the room and blow dry my hair. After 10 minutes of toture for my sensative head getting out knots, and Drying it. I walked to my closet and slipped on a Blue tank top and Blue Dance sweat pants. I walked to the door turning the spray painted black doorknob, But i heard screaming from the living room, it wasn't Austin Screaming it was. . . . Robert ?!? 

Robert: ALEX, ARE YOU ON CRACK! SHE IS PERFECT! THE BEST THING WALKING THIS WORLD RIGHT NOW AND YOU HAD HER! YOU LET HER GO! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT! IF I HAD ONE DAY WITH HER I WOULD WORSHIP EVERY MINUTE OF THAT DAY! BUT YOU . . . Just why.

His voice calmed down to catch breath.

Alex: I know. 

Robert: NO! You don't know! Your clueless sometimes! 

Alex: SHUT UP ALE. . . . 

I cut them off by walking in. I stood in the middle of my room from the couch and looked down at my fingers fiddling around. Robert stayed standing up twisting his body from his feet pointing to Alex to his head and neck at me, Alex standing up next to Robert getting prepared for a physical fight. We stayed like that for a few seconds until I walked over to the couch walking past robert and sitting down. Robert sits down a milimeter from me leaving Alex standing there. He finally sat down and Robert slid his hand around my waist pulling me close, closing that milimeter between me and him. I rested my head on his shoulder and i could feel my phone vibrating, I took it out and unlocked my phone revealing a picture of me and Alex Kissing. He tweeted it(: 

[@AlexConstancio7 "Picture" I lost this girl because of @MaddieeLovessYouu (Fake name! Sorry if it's yours! lol) ]

I stared at the picture smiling And the flashback of that picture. 

Flashback: Alex and I started dating and He took us on our first date. He rented out the Go cart place "Speedys" And we go carted for HOURS! and free tokens. Than afterwards he ordered pizza and rented my favorite movie well the whole series "Paranormal Activity" And We haven't shared a proper kiss and so he wanted to take a picture of it so he could remember it "Cheey right?)"  

I could feel tears running fown my lips. And I could feel hands running down my back and back up rubbing it. I could feel warm lips on my cheek drying them. 

Robert leans over and whispers in my ear giving me the chills 

Robert: I will come back later, I'll give y'all time Love

I smiled and he walked out. with that Alex stared at me with confusion in his eyes. 

Alex: I'm Sor. . . . 

I cut him off by putting my hand infront of him revealing my Chipped whited out nails. 

Sarah: I forgive you.

He smiled and leaned in for a kiss but i pushed him back

Sarah: BUT i will not take you back, You have hurt me! EVEN in my dreams that's not a good sign of a relationship, I love you and ALWAYS will but i want some time to think okay ? 

He nods

Alex: Take as much time as you need just please promise me you wont go straight to that "Mr.Syles" Boy.

Sarah: I wont got straight to him, But I won't promise that.

And with that he got up and slammed the door behind him. I just sat there hands in my lap, Leg's crissed cross, I could tell my tear's came back. I layed my head back and layed my legs out. I closed my eyes for a couple of my minutes letting all the drama that just went on. After that i had falled asleep. 

- - - - - - - - 

I woke up to a knock on the door, I moaned loud enough for the person at the door could hear. I got up and walked over to the door to see a tall boy holding a Dozen roses. 

??: Good Afternoon Love !