Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Fifty-Nine

Hey guyss :D

I'm speeding up my updates now, I'm trying my best to shorten the waiting time for you guys :) I hope that I'll be able to keep that up :D Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Nine

Melissa was standing right there in front of me, with her hair tied up into a pony tail, and the most shocking part is that she’s not wearing any make up. Am I hallucinating? Nah, doesn’t seem like it.

          “What?” she asked.

          “What are you doing here?” I asked, dumbfounded.

          “To visit Drew, stupid.” She said like it was very obvious.

          “Why would you visit Drew?” I made a face.

          “Why can’t I visit Drew?”

          “Well…” she raised a good point. “…y-you hate him!”

          “Ugh, so?” she scowled. “You hate him too! By the way, you haven’t answered my question. What are you doing here?”

          “I-I’m…” I stammered. “...here to visit my uncle.”

          “What!”

          “Yeah, that’s right. My uncle’s in jail.”

          “Your uncle’s in jail?!” she gaped. “That’s…”

          “Insane? Yes, it is, but it’s not as insane as the fact that you’re here, to see Drew.”

          “Ugh, what’s so insane about that?” she snapped angrily. “Hey, you’re just wasting my time here, and plus, I’m sure your evil uncle probably doesn’t want you to hang around in a dark place like this.”

          “My uncle’s not evil.” I snapped back.

          “What are you saying? All the people who ended up here is obviously evil. Innocent people are supposed to be out there living a normal life, not caged up from freedom in this dark and dinky place.” She made a sour expression.

          “Just because someone is in jail that doesn’t mean that they are evil.” I sighed. “My uncle’s not in jail, stupid. He’s out there having a great job as a business man with two kids called Xavier and Juliette.”

          “You lied to me!”

          “Duh. And I can’t believe you’re that dumb.” I smirked.

          “Wait, that’s not the point here. If your uncle isn’t in jail, then what are you doing in jail? Are you caught taking drugs or something?”

          “No! I don’t do drugs, F.Y.I., and well, I’m here to see Drew and I’m done now. Are you happy?” I smiled stiffly.

          “Oh! So you do care about him!” she gasped sarcastically. “I knew it! I knew it!”

          “Well what about you? You care about him too, right? That’s why you’re here. And hey, what ever happened to that Nathan guy? Don’t tell me you’re going to two-time him.”