Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Forty-Four

Hey peeps! :D Oh yeah I am back from Perth!

Perth was great btw, I really love that place :D but I can't live there because the food is not something that I'd want to get used to :S I think I won't be having any fried fatty stuff for a very long time. Anyway, enough of me blabbing, here's the next chapter, the first one in 2012!

Happy New Year guys! :D may 2012 be a blessed year for all of you!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Four

-Shane’s P.O.V-

I’m just going to say this once: Ashton and Cain is a couple of cheese-ball heads. No, seriously, they are.

          I sat there with a grossed expression, watching them mouthing in big slices of cheese pizzas into their mouth. Alright, I’m not a big fan of pizza, and I’m definitely not a big fan of cheese. I mean, sure, cheese tastes nice when you eat them with pizza or spaghetti, but they are gross when you have too much at once. By the way, the last time I ate a cheese pizza was last year and I’ve gained a few pounds right after that. Gaining a few pounds like that is not worth it, and I’m watching my weight here, seriously. (P.S. do I sound like a sissy when I talk about my weight?)

          “I’M IN CHEESE HEAVEN BABY!” cried Cain which caused heads to turn towards our table. “I’m just gonna wolf these babies down until I explode and I don’t even CARE!”

          Looks like I’ve made a mistake by choosing the seat opposite him. If only I’d used my brain…

          “Man, I’m so stuffed that I can’t even take another bite.” Droned Ash as he stuffs another one into his mouth.

          “You better take those words back.” I made a face.

          “Figure of speech, brutha.” He hiccupped. I think I’m going to throw up.

          I had tried to occupy myself with some random newspaper but had failed miserably. I had absent-mindedly flipped the paper from page to page and…oh, why is there a picture of Britney Spears…?

          “DUDE, Is that B-Britney?!” Cain gaped as he snatched the paper from my hands. “Aw, darn, why did they have to censor it?”

          “Are you sure you’re not drunk?” I looked at the both of them skeptically. “Because…Cain your face is all red, and Ash you’ve been hiccupping numerous times in less than thirty seconds.”

          “Heck yeah I’m drunk! I’m drunk from cheese!” said Cain. I don’t think he knows what he’s doing. Yeah, he’s definitely drunk. Wait, how is that possible?

          “Why are you drunk? I don’t see any alcohol.”

          “Dude I am not drunk, cheese just makes me crazy.”

          “It’s just him.” Said Ash hastily. “I’m just hiccupping because I’m going to explode.”

          I was speechless after that. I sat there and watch the both of them acting all drunk (well, I know one of them is not acting) and I think Cain is going to throw up. I looked away to prevent myself from throwing up and sure enough, within a few minutes a disgusting smell had spread throughout the stall.