Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Twenty-Nine

Wooh! :D We're almost at the thirties guys! :D

Thanks for all your support thus far :D i hope you guys will continue to stay faithful towards my story xD

LOVE YOU ALL <3

I wanna dedicate this chapter to HaiLinasai for being one of the most persistent readers of Unfabulously Pretty :) I know that this isn't one of the best stories that you can possibly find here on wattpad, but still, her persistence and votes really do boost my motivation :D So thanks HaiLinasai :D <3

imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Nine

-Taylor’s P.O.V-

The weekdays had ended and Drew had invited me over to his house, and if I have not mistaken, I think that’s today.

          Okay, this may sound weird. I’m actually kind of nervous, going over to some dude’s house and all. Should I ditch casual for preppy? Maybe I should put on some make up. No, that’ll be too much. Maybe I should just be normal. Nobody is gonna judge me anyway.

          Within ten minutes, I was already standing right in front of Drew’s humongous house, literally. Crap, this place must have more than three floors or something. Let’s just hope that they have an elevator because I really suck at climbing.

          I knocked on the door several times after gaping long enough and Drew had invited me in, noting that his parents are out and that he had some other friends up stairs too. Aw great, here comes the introduction again.

          “This is Stella.” Said Drew as the blonde waved at me cheerfully. “And this is Francesca.” He continued, looking at the red head sitting right beside the blonde. “And finally, this is my buddy Jonah.” He finished up by introducing a built dude with messy orange hair. I had nodded and repeated the word hi until Drew moved on. “Guys, this is Taylor.”

          “Hi!” Stella greeted first as the other two smiled at me airily.

          “And…she’s my girlfriend!” Drew continued. I was immediately flustered, but no one seemed to notice.

          I sat down awkwardly right there for about five minutes before Drew left with Jonah to get some drinks. Okay, so it’s just us girls now.

          “So, Taylor!” Stella smiled. “How does it feel like to date Drew, eh?”

          “It feels good.” I said uncertainly. “Well, actually it’s my first time dating.”

          “No.” Francesca sat up attentively. “No way!”

          “First time?!” Stella echoed. “Are you serious? What, are you thirteen or something? Heck, my first date was when I’m eleven.”

          “No, I’m seventeen.” I said firmly. “Yeah, I know that it’s kind of weird…”

          “Yeah.” Nodded Francesca slowly. “You should excuse our dramatic behavior. It’s just rather unusual to find someone like you nowadays, ain’t I right?”

          “Duh.” Laughed Stella. “Anyway, we were just talking about how good Francesca is in bed.”

          “Oh, here we go again.” She rolled her eyes hysterically.