Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Two

Hello :)

Here's Chapter Two. Sorry that Chapter One and the Prologue seems too boring. I really have to admit that it is :P I'm still gaining writing experience, so in the mean time I will try my best to improve. Please drop some feedback for me so I can know where needs improvement in my writing :)

Anyway, I don't know if wattpad authors do this, but my stories have P.O.Vs, like, different point of views from different characters. I'd only cycle between my two main characters though. Okay, I admit it's a little bit unprofessional :P sorry about that.

Thanks for dropping by :)

I hope you'll enjoy reading!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

 I had unwillingly agreed to go out together with Zoey to the mall right after we left school. She just went around saying that she’ll be attending her cousin’s wedding this Sunday and said that she needed a new dress. Well, real convincing.

          We (more like she) ended checking out the shoes with the ‘New Arrivals’ tag on it and she had bribed for a discount. I never really knew how she could pull that off, but she did, anyway.

          “Gosh Taylor I’m having such a fantastic time here. We should do this more often.” She said gaily, swinging her bags of shoes in the air, nearly knocking one of the flowerpots down.

          “No.” I said without hesitation. Zoey had chose to ignore my answer and continued to swing her bags vigorously.

          “You know, you could use a new look.” She stopped half way to analyze my crappiness.

          “I know that, Zoey, and I thought we’ve been through this before, I am not going to wear makeup.” I said patiently.

          “No, no, it’s not about makeup this time…” she stopped midsentence.

          “Then what’s it about?” I frowned.

          “Uh, maybe you could do something about that crazy hair of yours…”

          “What, you’re not talking about straightening my hair, right?” I gaped.

          “Then do you consider curling it?”

          “Uh, no.” I responded lamely.

          “But you’ve got to do something about it somehow. How can you live with it flying all over the place?” she smirked half-heartedly.

          I didn’t reply her question. Of course I’d like to get rid of it, but my parents had forbid me to do something about it because they want me to be ‘original’.

          “Oh, and by the way, when are you getting your bracers remove?” she asked.

          “In a few days.”

          “Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve seen your teeth.” She grinned.

          “Right, who cares, anyway?” I said ridiculously. We had left the mall after Zoey had shopped for a dress. The dress that she said she needed for the wedding and also the dress that she had forgot about until I reminded her.