Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Thirty-Three

HEY GUYS! :D

Here's the next chapter, I made it longer than the last one since the previous one was sort of short, and sorry about that :P But thanks for reading and supporting Unfabulously Pretty for so long :D means a lot to me! And for the sake of you guys, I'll still be posting ASAP! Love you all :D

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Three

I took a deep breath as I walk through the school front doors, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone, half hoping that the Taylor-getting-drunk story isn’t the hot topic. It’s not that Drew will spread the news; it’s just his slutty friends Stella and Francesca who I’m worried about. They certainly look like the kind of people who gossips twenty-four seven.

          Honestly, the last person who I wanna see right now is Zoey and Shane. The both of them specifically told me not to date Drew because it’ll lead to drastic troubles. They’re probably gonna go in-your-face and all that, and I hate it when people say that.

          “Taylor!” I heard a loud cry from behind. “Gosh, why are you walking so fast?” Zoey panted. Oh great, just the one who I wanted to see.

          “I wasn’t.” I said feeling a twist of guilt inside me.

          “A-Anyway, I’ve heard what happened…”

          “It was all a mistake.” I said hastily. “Please don’t go on and rub it in my face.”

          “I’m not gonna do that.” she made a face. “But still, I told you so.”

          “Thank you.” I glowered at her. “It’s like I already feel bad enough.”

          “Sorry, but I was itching to say that.” she smiled. “I can’t believe that you drank alcohol!”

          “I know…”

          “That’s like breaking your family rule! I mean, I know that you’re never gonna stay away from it forever, but I never expected you to break it right now.”

          “I know.” I repeated feeling worse and worse by the second. “Please, just don’t remind me anymore.”

          “Hey, even if I do shut up now you’ll still be getting that a lot from a load of people who’d heard the news.”

          “The whole school knows?!”

          “Pretty much, yes.” She shrugged helplessly.

          “Perfect.” I muttered angrily. Why must people be so bossy nowadays? Can’t they just leave others alone?! What’s so nice about gossiping when you’re not spreading their virtues? It’s not like you’ll gain anything.

          “Don’t worry. The rumor will die down as soon as another one pops up.” She said through gritted teeth.

          “So when is that going to happen?”

          “Not anytime soon?”

          “Precisely.” I stormed out of the hallway, completely aware of the people staring at me. I hate it. I hate all of it. Why must people stare at me so much? I’m no celebrity, I’m no cheerleader, and I’m not Melissa. I wish I could just get my old life back, when everything seems perfect and less mind-boggling. Now my life reeks. “I think I just want to be alone now.” I mumbled destructively.