Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Forty-Five

Good news right? :D I posted earlier today x3 I just thought that it was the least that I could do after making you guys wait for so long while I was away, so here you go :D

Please read the A/N below, again! Yeah, I do a lot of A/Ns, sorry about that :P I hope you guys like it!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Five

-Taylor’s P.O.V-

Don’t worry, just one more day left. One more day. It’ll be too soon for me to give up. I mean, it’s just some dinky exam, after all, and everyone is sitting for it, not just me.

          I don’t know about you, but I get sweaty palms a few seconds before the exam starts, even when I’m sitting for my best/favorite subject. That’s probably because the pressure is still on and exams are not meant to be taken lightly (apparently that’s not how Drew sees it).

          “You may start now.” announced the teacher.

          I’ve held the pencil with my trembling hand and had scan through each question carefully. Well, if you’re wondering, I’m having French now, and I seriously don’t know why I’m sitting for this test. Well, yeah, so French is the second most used language world wide (I think) but I’m not from Paris or whatever, so why am I even taking this one?

          I stare blankly at the paper.

In French, there are four definite articles. Please list down any three of them.

          What definite article? I don’t remember seeing this in the textbook or what-so-ever…

          I’ve realized that I was moving a lot and now I’m really sweating from my forehead, not just the palms.

          “Miss Ashville, are you alright?” asked the teacher.

          “Oh yeah, I’m good. Just taking the test.” I said through gritted teeth. Of course I’m good. It’s been nearly fifteen minutes and I’m still stuck on the same question. Great, this is just plain great. I groaned frustratingly in my mind, still trying to work this out. Why did I take French again?

                                                *        *        *

“Exam was easy!” exclaimed Zoey. Oh, so now we’re talking.

          “Ugh, don’t remind me.” I droned. “I hate French.”

          “That’s not the spirit of an ètudiant.” Bragged Zoey, trying to show off.

          “Stop that.” I shot her a baleful stare. “No seriously, stop it.”

          “Fine.” She frowned. “You’re such a party pooper.”

          “How is this even a party? It’s not like exams are officially over.”

          “Well, yeah, but tomorrow’s the last day and that’s good enough for me.” She beamed. “Oh look, there’s Drew.”

          “Stop talking about Drew. You should be talking about Cain who happens to be your boyfriend. Speaking of Cain, I haven’t heard from him in a while.”