Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Forty-Nine

Heylo people :D

That's one more chapter away from half of a hundred! I know this story is pretty long, it consists of many parts, sorry about that :P I'm the kind who writes long stories x)

I hope you guys like it, thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Nine

-Shane’s P.O.V-

“DUDE! GET ON THE PHONE! IT’S AN EMERGENCY DAMMIT!”

          Leslie was banging on the bathroom door like mad and I think I might’ve swallowed some tap water running from the shower. Can’t a guy shower in peace?!

          “SHANE!”

          “I’M COMING WOMAN!”

          Feeling annoyed, I grabbed the phone from her hands and sighed, trying my best to push all that wet hair away.

          “Why didn’t you dry your hair first?”

          “Does it look like I have a choice?” I snapped. “Hello?”

          “What’s with that riot?” asked Zoey.

          “I don’t think that’s important right now.”

          “Oh right, by the way, we caught Drew cheating on Taylor.”

          “What!”

          “I know right?” snorted Zoey. “I can’t believe that guy. He’s such a nuthead.”

          “He’s a dickhead for crying out loud.” I said angrily. That’s the most foolish thing he’d ever done. How can he cheat on Taylor? What’s wrong with him?

          “Hey, we’re all pissed off at it, but let’s calm down and think for a minute.” Said Zoey soothingly.

          “What is there to think about?”

          “Well, we’re thinking of revenge.” Somehow I can imagine her putting on a wicked grin.

          “Normally I would deny it, but this is a critical moment.”

          “Now that’s a good boy.” She laughed. “Uh, we’re meeting up after school tomorrow, so we’ll talk then.”

          “Okay.” I sneezed.

          “You didn’t dry yourself, did you?”

          “Nope.”

          “I’m hanging up now.” she added and hung up.

          I sneezed again before I got change. Huh, which idiot turned the air conditioner on?

          So I was right the first time; Drew is a moron but of course, we all know that.

                                                *        *        *

Taylor went home early to avoid any emotional moment halfway. Zoey had willingly driven her home leaving the four of us sitting in the pizza stall. Yes, the very same pizza stall that Cain puked in. Funny they didn’t kick us out though. Maybe that’s because Cain and Ash is in disguise right now.