Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Sixty-Six

Hey peeps!

So today, I've officially calculated that there are about seventy chapters, actually, sixty-eight...IN THIS STORY :D so do you know what that means??? Less than five chapters and UP will end!! D': that's so sad yet happy at the same time(?) I hope that when it ends you guys will continue to support me with my other stories, hope to see your comments in the future! (that's a note in advance)

Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Six

-Taylor’s P.O.V-

It’s almost Christmas now and the good news is Drew is out of jail. Well, since he’s a student they decided to go easy on him. Funny, I don’t remember that rule, not that I’m against it or anything.

          It’s snowing outside, but it isn’t as cold as last year, which is great news.

          School has been normal as always, but the crowd is having a hard time being around Drew. Everyone was afraid that they might be the next victim or something. Drew did make an apologizing speech when he first came back, apparently some of them refused to take that in. Poor guy, but I don’t blame anyone for this. It’s just a pure misunderstanding, that’s all.

          Cain and the others are starting to open up to Drew now. Sure, they really thought I went bonkers when I said that we’re friends, but at least they’re doing me a big favor by not taking any sides, I’m pretty sure we’ll all get along.

          Our group had become bigger now that Drew is hanging out with us, which is still awkward sometimes, but awkward is good, it’s better than before. And plus, Melissa is now hanging out with us too. For Melissa, it’s a different case. She was once our friend two years ago, so having her back may be shocking to the school, but it’s fine with us. It’s the same feeling like reuniting with your old friend.

          Okay, so things are finally improving now. It was going downhill for a moment before, but now it’s turning around again. Maybe I should stay optimistic.

          “So, Christmas is only a few days away people.” Cain announced happily. “I’m not exactly the celebrating kind, but ironically I’m in the mood. Anybody opening a party?”

          “Nope.” I shook my head. “Not me.”

          “Wait, wasn’t it your turn this year?” said Zoey.

          “What do you mean, my turn?”

          “You’re the one who said it yourself. I had a party last year, Cain had it two years ago, Shane had it almost all the time, Ash had it before too and Faith was supposed to have it next year. It’s your turn this year.”

          “What kind of rule is that?”

          “It’s not a rule, it’s just something you thought of a few years ago.”

          “Who on earth remembers what I say a few years ago?” I frowned.

          “I do.” Zoey grinned. “So, go tell your parents about it. I’m sure they won’t decline.”

          “Gosh, it’s all happening so soon now that Tessa is engaged.” I smiled wryly. “I still can’t believe Luke is going to be my brother-in-law. This is all too crazy, in a good way.”