Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Twenty-Five

Hey guys! :D

Thanks for reading! Hope you'll like it :)

Please vote if you enjoyed :DD

imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Five

-Taylor’s P.O.V-

I’ve phoned Drew up the second day and sure enough, he had replaced Shane and he’s walking me to school now. That so-called ‘row’ Shane and I had is still swimming around in my mind. I just can’t seem to let it go. Although, it wasn’t exactly a row now was it? Practically it was only me who was snapping at him, he was behaving laid-back as always.

          Drew is much better to be with, anyway. I don’t want to be close to anybody who has some issues towards others for no apparent reason. I just don’t want to see Shane right now.

          “Hey Taylor, I’ve got to leave you on your own for now. I’ve made plans with some of my friends, so I’ve got to go.” He said casually. “I’ll see you later, is that okay?”

          “Yeah, perfect.” I beamed. “See you.”

          Zoey had been looking for me anxiously when I’ve spotted her. Well, it’s a definition that she looks much better than she did yesterday.

          “Hey you.” she grinned.

          “Hey.”

          “Cain and I had sorted things out last night.” She shrilled.

          “Really? So you two are back together now?”

          “Hey, since when did we break up?” she laughed. “It was true that he was studying, he didn’t mean it that way. You were right; Cain is really poor at putting words in a sentence.”

          “Need I say more?” I gave a wry smile.

          “Oh, was that Drew?” she asked.

          “Oh yeah.” I nodded.

          “Right, Shane isn’t coming today. Was that why Drew walked you instead?”

          “No. I simply called Drew to come.” I blurted.

          “What, did you and Shane have something going on again?” she asked lazily.

          “You could say that. It’s just that he’s been dating multiple girls and it’s making him look like a doosh.”

          “He is?!” asked Zoey, completely shocked. “I thought he only dated one girl because he couldn’t say no!”

          “Yeah, but from what I heard he’s been dating more girls after that.”

          “No way, Shane isn’t like that. Sure, he looks great now, but he’s probably taking things like you. I mean, you look great now but you’re not taking advantage of your looks, right?”

          “Well, yeah…” I relented. “Why isn’t Shane coming today?”

          “Oh, he’s real sick. Me and the others went and visited him last night. He looked pale.” She winced.

          “So he was really sick?”

          “Well duh. You didn’t think that he’d fake it, right? We all know how bad he is at acting.” She said ridiculously. She peered and studied my face closely after realizing that I haven’t replied her.