Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Seven

Hey guys!! :D

I'm so glad that this story actually got votes xD I wasn't expecting much from it, honestly :P So anyway, credits to you guys for reading and voting! :D I'd love to receive some feedback message, but feel free to vote :)

Thanks for reading! Hope you'll like it! :DD

imperfectdreamer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

-Shane’s P.O.V-

          “Taylor?”

          “Shane?”

          “Oh my Mother!” Cain slapped himself. “Taylor, you look fabulous!”

          “Shane, you look amazing!” exclaimed Zoey.

          “What did you guys do?” asked Faith.

          “Well, what did you girls do?” asked Ash.

          Everything seemed rather messy. I guess it was a little too much to handle two big changes at once.

          I was speechless, stunned, fascinated, all of it.

          Taylor looked so different. I’ve known her for so long, she’s always the one with those thick glasses and wild hay-wired hair, and now she’s this…beautiful, gorgeous looking girl, I can’t believe that I’m looking at the same person.

          “Shane! Gosh, you look different.” She laughed.

          “You look way different.” I said carefully, watching her face turn pink. “You remind me of someone…”

          “What, some random girl on the red carpet?” she shrugged.

          “Something like that.”

          “Yeah, that’s what they said.” She shifted. “I guess I’ll be getting that a lot from now on.”

          “Oh, yeah.” I repeated and laughed at the ridiculousness.

          “No, I mean, seriously Shane, you look really different. I never thought that the guys could pull this off.” She giggled. “And I like your hair.” She ran through them casually. “And I think this is the first time that I’ve gotten the chance to see your eyes.”

          “Yours too, actually.” I scratched my head. “Contacts?”

          “Yep.”

          “So, I guess it’s a tie, then.” Chuckled Cain. “I never knew that you’d look this beautiful.” He stopped half-way after seeing the expression on Zoey’s face. “Don’t worry; you’re still the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.” He added hastily, remembering how dangerous she can be.

          “Does that mean nobody treats anybody for dinner?” Faith frowned.

          “I guess so.” said Ash. “Okay, we’re all happy, aren’t we? So let’s celebrate with food!”

          “That’s weird coming out from you.” said Cain stolidly.

          “Whatever.” He rolled his eyes. “No regrets, right?”

          “Yeah.” I nodded. “No regrets at all.”

                                                *        *        *

-Taylor’s P.O.V-

          That night after I went home, my parents and Tessa wouldn’t stop talking, at all.

          “Now we totally look alike!” said Tessa, pleased

          “Yes, it’s great to have two daughters who look alike, yes?” asked Dad.

          “Of course!” Mom had agreed in unison.

          “Hey, at least now maybe guys would wanna go out with you.” Tessa teased. “I bet that’s the first thing that came into your mind, right?”

          “Nah, not really.” I chuckled. “I just couldn’t thank them enough for this. Now I’m just wondering how I’m going to repay them.” I boggled.

          “You have some nice friends there, then.” Said Tessa before she left for a glass of water.

          “I think we’ll have to hire some bodyguards to watch over our daughter now.” suggested Dad.

          “Aw, Dad, now you’re just exaggerating.” I laughed.

          “No I’m not. By the way, dating has got to be the only thing in your mind now, right?” Dad winked.

          I returned a smile and said nothing. To be honest, dating never crossed my mind until the minute Dad brought it up. The only thing that was in my mind the whole time was Shane. Mom and Dad probably forgot that Shane had a male version of a makeover too.

          I really didn’t know what the guys did. Maybe they’ve got some advice from girls? But all I know is they did a wonderful job.

          They’ve probably gave him a haircut, obviously. His hair was long and messy before, long enough for a ponytail and it’s gross (but I never told him that because he might break down and cry). But when he came back, his hair was cut shorter, but it wasn’t short and it wasn’t long either, it’s just nice, I guess. At least now his neck is visible from the back. They even got him a fringe. That was unexpected. But it was cute, though.

          For some reasons I’ve got a feeling that he got his haircut from the same guy who did mine. Hah, ironic.

          I think they did something to his skin, too. I can’t really tell because all along Shane’s skin is normal, nothing wrong with it. I’m sure that he doesn’t have a ‘severe case of oily skin’. And they’ve totally got rid of his nerd glasses which looked exactly like mine and replaced them with contacts, revealing his beautiful Caribbean-blue eyes that could make you melt just by staring into them. I’m pretty sure Shane didn’t have to go through the eye-burning process because Ash was there, and Ash uses contacts too. Lucky him, at least he had a coach.

          Okay, so the conclusion is Shane had totally transformed from nerd to hot, and I don’t think I can ever look at him the same way I’ve ever had before. His future girlfriend is going to be so lucky. Now I’m just jealous.

          I sighed dreamily. Tomorrow’s Monday, and Monday equals to the first day of school of the week. What’s going to happen when we enter there? I’m not going to be proud or anything, because I wasn’t naturally attractive, it was thanks to all that makeover, but I’ll be more confident, that’s for sure. Maybe I won’t have to avert my eyes from everyone who looks at me, and maybe I will no longer hold on to the nickname ‘nerd-face’ or ‘Ugly-Betty-number-two’ or ‘Loser-Taylor’ anymore. Or, Melissa will stop insulting me about how I look! HAH! IN YOUR SISSY FACE MELISSA SHAY!

          I shrieked silently in my room. For once, I just can’t wait to go to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. please fan me if you enjoy reading :D but also, do as you wish xD and again, also, I would appreciate it if you'd check out my other story 'My Celebrity Housemate' if you haven't already :)

Thanks guys! <3 you all! :'D