Unfabulously Pretty: Chapter Fifty-One

Hey guys :D

Sorry for the later update, I was away for a while, but now I'm back :D Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-One

Remember how I said I wanted to dump Drew on the spot along with a tight slap to remember? Well, it didn’t really go according to plan.

          Okay, so maybe eavesdropping isn’t the smartest way either, but I can’t just barge in and disrupt the whole conversation right?

          “So Drew, how’s that Taylor girl who you’re dating?” asked Jonah.

          “Oh, we’re good.” He responded casually.

          “You’re not even cheating on her?” the blonde dude asked disbelievingly. Drew didn’t answer, but just laughed. Okay, what was that supposed to mean? “Dude, you’re weird.”

          “Then how about the other girl who you’re hanging out with?” asked Stella. What other girl?

          “Oh that? We’re nothing.” Said Drew. “I was just messing around.”

          The chattering continued as I decided what to do next. So, is he cheating on me or not? His bunch of friends look scary, all full of make up and piercings, some are just over-grown. Should I go in or not? Man, just when everything was going according to plan…

          “Are you planning to dump her?” asked one of them.

          “Who, Taylor?”

          “Yeah, her. Unless you’re dating more than one girl…”

          “I thought she was okay, but there’s something about her that annoys me though…” he hesitated. What, is he back stabbing me now?

          “What is it?” asked Stella.

          “Yeah, what? I love a good gossip.” Added Francesca.

          “It’s her so-called best friend Shane.”

          “Oh, that dude.” All of them nodded slowly. Wait, how did they know him? Drew must’ve been talking about him behind our backs, hasn’t he?

          “I always get a feeling that she’s treating that guy better.”

          “Man, you’re jealous?” asked the blonde.

          “Yeah, you could say that.” he nodded. “Shane is just some… weird anonymous guy and I really don’t like the way they hang out with each other, it makes me feel uncomfortable.”

         “But you’ve gotta still let her hang out with her friends, right?” asked the brunette.

          “Of course I’ll let her, it’s not like I’m stopping her now or anything.” He snorted.

          “Hey guys.” A girl had walked towards them. Oh wait, isn’t this the girl who had given Shane some tutoring lessons on Chemistry before the exams? The one who was rumored as his girlfriend, Caroline? “What are you all talking about?”

          “Oh you know, gossips.” Said Stella plainly. “We were talking about Taylor and his friend Shane.”

          “What about Shane?” she asked.