Chapter 1 'Him'

I saw his black skinny jeans and his tight black shirt dark brown curls and memorising green eyes.

He was the guy everyone in the room was looking at as he walked into the door. Everyone knew him or at least knew of him. He was the one no one wanted to mess with but every girl wanted to be with. His reputation was bad but no girl cared he was the most beautiful guy in the whole school his appearance was breathtaking. He got in fights everyday and almost beat a kid to death and people said that he had sex with a different girl almost every night. That guy was none other that Harry Styles.

But I knew something about him that no one else would probably ever knew I knew his deepest darkest secret. I knew something that would change his reputation forever and I would never tell a soul because if his secret came out so would mine.

A/N..... Okay so hello I'm Tiffany nice to meet you. I wrote this story a few years ago and now I am going back and editing this story. I will also be deleting most of the pointless A/n and possibly even some of the stupid and messed up chapters(this might be the only one left). It will not effect the plot line, only make it better. There is also a possibility that I will change the names in a different version and attempt to publish it, I'm not sure yet. This will be an adventure. If you are reading this story for the first time just know it is going through some editing currently. (I will delete this part when the editing is completely done) enjoy the story everyone.

—editing is on hold a few chapters are being edited
-tiff 💕

THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER AND MY FIRST FAN-FICTION.