Liz's Birthday.

Liz's pov 🎀✊

I stuck my key in the door, and unlocked it. I walked in my house after a long, exhausting day at work. I closed it and locked it behind me. Today is my birthday, and yes, I had to work. But it didn't bother me, because I didn't have any other plans. Besides, the fact that I went out for breakfast with my girls this morning. But the weird thing is.... Craig hasn't called me all day. I'm starting to think he forgot about my birthday. Oh well, I'll just chill at home by myself.
I sat my purse down on the kitchen counter. I took my hair out of a ponytail. Then I heard footsteps . . . . .
I am not good with stuff like this, I'm a very panic type of person when it comes to stuff like this. I turned around trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.

" you know I didn't forget about you." A sexy manly voice said, as his hands had a good grip on my waist. I turned around and was face to face with Craig. He was shirtless, and had nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was glistening, like he just stepped out of the shower.
"Honestly, I thought you did." I said, with the biggest smile on my face. I was so shocked, because I really thought he forgot.
"Mm... I got some gifts for you." He said, biting his lip.
"Awwwwwww......" I said, blushing. "Where are they?" I asked,
"Upstairs, in the bedroom." He said, with a smirk.
I squealed and ran upstairs like a little kid. I opened the door to my bedroom and saw a lot of purses, shoes, clothes and jewelry. I turned around and saw him standing at the door. I ran towards him and jumped on him as he grabbed me into a big hug.

"happy birthday, baby. I love you..." Craig said, kissing me on the forehead.
"I love you too, baby." I said, as I kissed him softly on the lips.
Ain't nothing better than a boy spoiling his girl especially when he's trying to win her over 💕
"Now... It's time to give ya something that you'll never forget." He said, in a seductive tone as he kissed my neck.
"Depending on what that something is...." I said, smirking.
"I can show you, better than I can tell you..." He said, smirking.
"Well, show me then..." I said, smiling. He began to undo the tie that his towel was in around his waist, until I stopped him.
"Oooooo.... Wait." I said,
"Why?" He asked, pouting like a little kid.
"I have to shower." I said, laughing.
"You mean to tell me.... After all this time, you just now wanting to take a shower?" He asked, sarcastically.
"Well, I gotta wash my ass Craig." I said giggling.
"Well, hurry up... I'll be waiting." He said, as he grabbed my butt.
"Psh, don't rush perfection, boo..." I said, as I smacked his hand away and ran in the bathroom to take a shower.

[ 45 minutes later ]

I wrapped a towel around my body as I walked out of the bathroom I noticed some candles were lit, and there was rose pedals all over the bed. He started walking towards me, as he began to slowly kiss all over my neck.
"You ready?" He said, as he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head as he dropped his towel, so did I.

That night, we didn't just have sex, or just 'do it' or just a 'hit it & quit it' ....

We made love. ♥️✊

- - - -

Alright, peeps. I didn't read over it so excuse any of my mistakes. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I did my best .

10+ votes
5+ comments,
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️