Chapter 60.

Yn's pov

RECAP : 👇

I grabbed Issa's hand and led him in the house. Once, we got in... I closed the door behind me. We went into the living room, and laid down on the couch. He had his arms around me, after watching tv for a while, we drifted off to sleep. I was sleeping good as hell, until my phone began to ring. I looked at the number but it was unfamiliar... It was a local number though...

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, Yn" the person, said.
"Is this Ray?" I asked, the voice sounded just like his ..
" yeaaah, I'm about to come over we need to talk...." He said, before hanging up...wtf. Issa is here, he can't just come over and try to talk to me. He is going to fuck up my relationship. I don't have time for this, at all... Issa yawned, and I immediately got nervous.
"Babe, who was that?" Issa asked, kissing my forehead.
"Um..." I began to say-

END OF RECAP. 👆

"Um what?" Issa asked. I didn't know how to tell him. But most importantly, I didn't know how he was going to react or how he would feel about this. He grabbed my phone, and looked at the number,
"Who was it, Yn?" He asked, I didn't reply fast enough, because he tapped the number and it began ringing. He put it on speaker.
"Wassup ?" Ray answered.
"Who is this?" Issa asked.
"Who is this??!" Ray asked.
"This Issa, you called my girl phone... So who is this?" Issa stated,
"Your girl?" Ray said, sarcastically.
"Yeah," Issa said.
"Nah, playa... That's MY GIRL." Ray said. Isaa threw the phone down on the couch. He raised up off the couch, and looked pissed. I was so shocked, like... Me and Ray haven't talked in months. And, he say there and told Issa that I'm his girl.
"Tell me, who tf that was?" Issa asked,
"Issa, I am not his girl.. I'm yours." I said. Hoping he would calm down.
"Who was it, Yn?" Issa asked,
"It was Ray." I sighed.
"Hmph, I thought so, you know... I changed for you! I put everything on the line for you. I let all the hoes go, just to be with you and only you. And this is how you do me! You know what, fuck it , I'm done. " Issa said, walking out the door.
"Issa, no... I don't-" I tried to say, but he was already out the door.

-------

Short chapter or whatever 💁
buuuut it's more to come. 👌💕

Pleaaaase comment and vote. 😊