Chapter 69: realize it.

Previously in chapter 67:
[ "You know what, Shay.. You can have that bitch. I hope he beat your ass just like he beat Rihanna." He yelled, before he walked out, I shook my head and grabbed my purse.
"I'm sorry about all of this Chris. It's all my fault." I said, looking at him.
"Don't apologize for him, Shay." Chris said. "And I'm sorry for stepping out of my character. I'm really a changed man. I will never lay my hands on another female and that's a promise." He said, holding my hands.
"Okay, I believe you." I said, nodding my head.
"Ima text you later, I got to get cleaned up." He said, pointing to his face.
"Yeah, you sure do." I said, laughing.
"It looks that bad?" He asked, pouting.
"No, not that bad." I said, smiling. ]
/\/\/\/\/\/\ |

Shay's pov

I backed out of the parking lot, and headed home. I parked my car in the driveway, and got out and locked the car. I stuck my house key in the door and walked in. I walked in my bedroom..
"What the fuck.." I said, as I tripped over a box and fell on my ass. I stood up and flicked the light on. It was boxes all over my bedroom. I rolled my eyes in frustration.
"They will be out of your way by tomorrow." Chresanto said, standing directly behind me.
"Really, Chres ?" I asked, turning around towards him to face him.
"Yeah, you embarrassed me.. Here I am riding for a girl that's gone do me like shit. You my girl, you ain't suppose to be working on tracks with some other nigga. How you think that make me look.. " he said, angrily. Before I could even speak to say anything. He spoke again. "That make me look stupid as hell.. You got me fucked up Lashay." He said, leaning against the door.
"You're so fucking conceited. You my nigga, you're suppose to support any fucking decision I make. Everything I put my heart into is supposed to be honored by you. I love you way more than I should, and you take that shit for granted. You know what, get your shit and go if you want to. Just walk out of my life like you did before. Im use to it, now. I'm starting not to give a fuck about anything that you do." I said, angrily. I've been holding in so much.
"Then don't give a fuck, you act like you been not giving a fuck. Working with a woman beater, are you crazy..." He spoke,
"I might be crazy. Quit judging that man on his past, you act like people don't make mistakes or something. You ain't too perfect either nigga. You can't judge someone until you've been in their shoes before." I said, shaking my head.
"And now you're taking up for him... You gotta be fucking him or some." He said, laughing .
"I'm not taking up for him and I never fucked him." I said, angrily. "Speaking of fucking, I heard you making music with your ex now.." I said, sitting down on one of the boxes.
"Maybe it's true, why does it matter?" He asked, looking directly at me.
"See, what the fuck I mean Chresanto... It's okay for you to work with your ex, but it's a fucking BIG ASS problem for me to work with a nigga I barely know." I said, feeling awkward.
"I'm tired of having this conversation.." He said, walking away.
"Yeah, walk away.. Like, you been doing." I said, remaining seated on the box.
"Fuck you." He said, lowly.
"Nigga, fuck you.." I said, as I picked up a box. "Tell that bitch she can have you..." I said, as I threw the box downstairs, it landed right next to him.
"I will.." He said, as he closed the door. I shook my head, and sighed.

My phone started ringing...

"Hello..." I answered,
"You ready?" Chris asked, normally.
"Of course, I'll be there in a few love." I said, as I walked out of my house and locked it.
"Alright, see you when you make it." He said,
"Alright.." I said, before I hung up. Then, I cranked my car up and pulled off.

- studio 🎤🎶

I walked in and signed myself back in. I walked in the room with Chris and gave him a warm hug.
"You feeling better?" I asked, referring to the fight and everything.
"Yeah, I'm good." He said, I nodded my head, and smiled. "What about you? Are y'all good?" He asked, seriously.
"Nope, we're not too good." I said,
"Why not?" He asked,
"All about you, and this track.. And I also confronted him about working with his ex that cheated on me with." I said,
"That reminds me of a perfect song for this moment." He said, as he pressed a button and the beat to loyal started playing.
"Wow, this is gonna be good.." I said, nodding my head to the beat...

/\/\/\\\/\/\/\\\

Yn's pov

Previously in Chapter 68:

[ "Yn, I've had plenty of time to think about the poorly decisions I've made in the past. I love you, and I miss you. You're beautiful, and I'm sorry for all the pain that I have caused you. I never meant to hurt you or do you wrong. Im a changed man, and I will do any and every thing to prove to you that I am. I should have never walked out on you, and cheated on you, or disrespected you. I did all those hurtful things, and never really realized one thing, I need you, more than anything...
All these girls, and can't none of 'em treat me like you do, they don't give me the same love as you. I'm so sorry, baby. Will you please be mine again?"

After reading the note, I had the biggest smile on my face. Once I looked up, Ray was standing over me, with his hands out. I grabbed onto his hands and stood up. He embraced me in a hug and I hugged him back.
"So, what its gonna be?" He asked,
"What'd you mean?" I asked, looking up at him.
"You're my baby, again?" He asked, grabbing onto my waist. ]

"This was sweet and all, I must admit, but there is a whole lot more you gotta prove to me than just buying me clothes and shoes and telling me that can't nobody treat you like I treat you." I said, smiling. "For one, I already know that can't no other bitch do you like I can. That's where you fucked up at, you should've never messed up maybe you could actually have me." I said, sarcastically.
"Damn, I do all this and you still don't want me, yn?" He asked, shockingly.
"You damn right, now you can take your bags, these cheap ass candles, your apologies, and get the hell out my house." I said, seriously.

-------------

Vote and comment. 😍
I couldn't sleep, so I just decided to update. It's almost 3 AM, and I have school. Aahhhh. I Love yall that much.
Descriptive comments please yall.

[ I know I look crazy in that picture, but that's my mood right now... lmao.]