Chapter 61.

Yn's pov

RECAP 👇
Tell me, who tf that was?" Issa asked,
"Issa, I am not his girl.. I'm yours." I said. Hoping he would calm down.
"Who was it, Yn?" Issa asked,
"It was Ray." I sighed.
"Hmph, I thought so, you know... I changed for you! I put everything on the line for you. I let all the hoes go, just to be with you and only you. And this is how you do me! You know what, fuck it , I'm done. " Issa said, walking out the door.
"Issa, no... I don't-" I tried to say, but he was already out the door.
END OF RECAP. 👐

I plopped down on the couch, and sighed. I cannot believe this. When I finally find somebody that is good for me, somebody comes and fuck it up. Like, just a few months ago Ray was stuck on some other bitch and ready move on , didn't even give a fuck about how I felt, or how miserable I was. But all of a sudden, when I finally try to move on and get over him... He decides to fuck up what me and Issa got going.

*knock knock*

I sighed and got off the couch, I opened the door and Ray appeared.
"So, you fucking with Issa now?" He asked.
"What the fuck, you wanna know for?" I asked, getting heated.
"Because you're my fucking wife, Yn.." He said, angrily.
"Oh, so now you care about me being your wife. But you didn't care too much, when you walked out on our fucking marriage. Fucking bitches, and doing your own thang. I'm fed up with this shit, Ray. You started doing you, and now I'm finally doing me. I've been thru way to much, I've put up with way too much shit... & I am sick and tired of being sick and tired." I said, simply stating that I don't want him back in my life.
"But I realized you are who I want to be with, and I'm sorry I just want you back." He said,
"Mane, fuck that. You cheated on me way too many times. Then, you had the audacity to cheat on me again with a BOMB BITCH. At least get a bitch, that look as good as me. That bitch look like the shit that I wipe from my ass. She'll never compare to me, she'll never be on my level. You can't replace me, you can try but it's impossible. See, how you came running back... It's impossible to replace me.. Especially with Faye. Bitch couldn't beat me on my worst day." I said. " I grabbed the doorknob , opened the door and said. "Now you may get the fuck out, and I will file for divorce.. Since you too pussy to do it." I said,
"Divorce? Really Yn ?" He said,
"Hell yeah, you know what... You only want me back because you don't want me to file for divorce & get money from you. But I really don't give a fuck .. I don't need your money and I damn sure don't need you... Get out." I said, practically pushing him out the door. I watched him as he got in the car and drove away.
I closed the door and put on a jacket because it was raining outside I got in my car, pulled out the drive way. & headed towards Issa's mom house. I knew his mom wasn't home. But I knew he would be there, I noticed a different car in the driveway- might be another bitch. 😒 I got out my car and approached the door. I just stuck my key in. Because his mom gave me a key, not to long ago for emergency purposes. I saw Issa sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat next to him.
"Look, about earlier... Me and Ray are not seeing each other, he just wanted to get back with me. & that's what he came over for, I told him I didn't want him and that I want to file for divorce. I tried to explain to you that we are not seeing each other but you didn't listened & you just walked out on me." I said
"You know, for some odd fucking reason... I don't believe a fucking thing that is coming out of your mouth." He said, angrily. I was so shocked,
"I've been nothing but faithful to you..." I said,
"Yeah, whatever..." He said,
Then a girl appeared in the entrance of the hallway.
"Who is this, babe?" The girl asked,
"Nobody important, she's about to leave." He said,
"Nobody important? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Hm, just a little tip for you... Maybe if you quit fucking with hoes that just want you for your money. Maybe you'll be able to trust and realize when you got some real. But it's actually too late. Cause what's real is about to be gone." I said, grabbing my purse and walking out the door.

------ 🎀♥️
Yes, I finally updated but bare with me... & I'm updating so early because my mom is having surgery right this moment. So please send your prayers out. 🙏♥️ I really hope this goes well. & please tell me what y'all think about this chapter and also what y'all want to happen.

10+ votes
15+ comments .