Dinner with Issa.

[ 2weeks later]

Yn's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled out of bed, and grabbed my phone. It was Issa.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, lil mamma. Wanna go out to eat?" He asked.
"Mm... Of course. What time?" I said,
"In about an hour." He said.
"Alright, then." I said, before hanging up.
I looked at the time and realized I literally slept the whole day away. It was now 5 in the evening. I began to pick out my outfit, which was a light purple sundress, and some white sandals. I laid the outfit on my bed. I went into my bathroom and began to brush my teeth and washed my face. Then, I took a quick shower, after that I put on my clothes, then I did my hair. I just let it stay all curly, and put a white flower in it. I took a look in the mirror, and smiled at how good I was looking. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs as I heard the doorbell ring.
"Who is it?" I stated, sweetly.
"Issa." He said.
I opened the door and he embraced me in a hug.
"You look beautiful, lil mamma." He said. I don't know what it is, but when he calls me lil mamma, I go crazy inside.
"Thank you, and you look very handsome." I said, kissing him on the cheek.
"Thank you, are you ready to go?" He asked,
"Yes." I said, he grabbed my hand, and led me to the passenger side of the car and opened the door and let me in. I put my seatbelt on, as he got in the car and did the same.

*****

Once we arrived to the place, we was seated and waiting on our food to be served to us.

" I think, I wanna make what we have going on, official. " Issa said, holding my hand from across the table.
"Really?" I asked. I mean, I would love to be with Issa, we've been seeing each other for a month now. And, I'm so over Ray. So... Why not.
"Absolutely." He said, " So, what's up? You wanna be my girl?" He asked, smiling.
"Yes," I said blushing a little.

////////

Short and sweet. 💕
lol, I hope ya enjoyed this little short chapter. I decided to update since I am finally home!!
☺️. And, I know you guys have been waiting.
And, please excuse any of my mistakes- considering the fact that it's 3 in the morning.

5+ comments
&&
10+ votes.

👑 ReniieeMariiee . 👑
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰