Chapter 59 .

Yn's pov ..

I walked outside of the house, as Issa was pulling up in the yard.
He hasn't moved in with me, yet. But he's here with me, most of the time. Our relationship is getting stronger and stronger, each day. Definitely, better than me and Ray's relationship. Although, I don't know if the sex is better than Ray's, because we haven't had sex. I'm not a very sexual person. I mean, I can be freaky or whatever. But it takes me a whole lot to open up to a person, to actually have sex. I mean, you can't blame me... We've only been dating for like 2 months. Most people, get down on the first date.... That's something you won't catch me doing. Hell no, that's dead. 😂
Issa got out the car, and closed the car door behind him. He took his shades off, and walked towards me and grabbed me by my waist. He looked me in my eyes, and I couldn't help but blush. His eyes are so beautiful...
"How was your day, babe?" Issa asked,
"It was great, how was yours?" I asked,
"It was okay, but now that I'm with you... It's perfect." He stated, smirking. I blushed, and kissed him on the cheek. "What was that?" He asked, frowning.
"What you mean?" I asked, confused.
"That little kiss on the cheek... We're not little kids, girl you better kiss me right..." He said, laughing. I laughed, also. And grabbed his face and began to kiss him, which slightly turned into a make out session. When we stopped kissing, I noticed my nosy neighbor looking directly at us. She's an old lady, from the age 65-70... She's either peeking out her window, or sitting outside looking at you. I grabbed Issa's hand and led him in the house. Once, we got in... I closed the door behind me. We went into the living room, and laid down on the couch. He had his arms around me, after watching tv for a while, we drifted off to sleep. I was sleeping good as hell, until my phone began to ring. I looked at the number but it was unfamiliar... It was a local number though...

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, Yn" the person, said.
"Is this Ray?" I asked, the voice sounded just like his ..
" yeaaah, I'm about to come over we need to talk...." He said, before hanging up...wtf. Issa is here, he can't just come over and try to talk to me. He is going to fuck up my relationship. I don't have time for this, at all... Issa yawned, and I immediately got nervous.
"Babe, who was that?" Issa asked, kissing my forehead.
"Um..." I began to say-

--------------------------

Cliffy. 🙌💕

Vote && Comment ...

what do y'all think is going to happen next...
How do y'all think Issa is going to react ...
Comment and let me know how you feel. 🙌