Chapter 70

Previously in Chapter 69: realize it.

[ "This was sweet and all, I must admit, but there is a whole lot more you gotta prove to me than just buying me clothes and shoes and telling me that can't nobody treat you like I treat you." I said, smiling. "For one, I already know that can't no other bitch do you like I can. That's where you fucked up at, you should've never messed up maybe you could actually have me." I said, sarcastically.
"Damn, I do all this and you still don't want me, yn?" He asked, shockingly.
"You damn right, now you can take your bags, these cheap ass candles, your apologies, and get the hell out my house." I said, seriously. ]

^^^^^^
Yn's pov

Ray looked at me with the most saddest and shocked face, I have ever seen in my life. I just shook my head, and waited for him to speak. He sighed and rubbed his forehead out of frustration.
"Yn, baby... I just want you back. I want things to be like they once were.. I don't want this to be the end of us." He said, sighing. I just looked at him, blankly. "Know I was crazy, yn and it gets me everyday, you have to see how much I care and love you cause I have never acted like this and been in my feelings like this..I wish you would really think on it to not be cold hearted and start over and let me be a better man to you,let me show you I can be better. I love you still so much and I just want you to THINK on it..if u don't believe my words then let me just prove them by my actions ,you deserve the best and I want to be the one to give it to you and I will do whatever it takes for it..I miss teasing you, pleasing you, kissing you, making you laugh, and everything..I just miss us, I know this may not change nun but please think on it.. I just want to be here to love you and be what you need.." He said, holding onto my hands. I cracked a smile, as I felt old feelings begin to come back. It was sweet and all, but I just can't trust him. It's always something Ray, what's if he walks out of my life again. My smile slowly went down, as I came to a realization of things.
"I've taken you back way too many times. You keep on saying it's going to change every time. It rarely ever does. You change for a month, and get back to doing the same thing you been doing., so, what's gonna make me think, that's not gonna happen this time?" I asked, doubly.
"Baby, please..." He said, grabbing onto my waist.
"No.." I said, nonchalantly moving his hands from my waist.
"Fine." He said, backing up. "You know what I don't get it... You promised to always be there for me and never give up on me, and now I don't even know what we have." He said,
"Well you promised to never hurt me, but you did anyways... So, I don't give a fuck about broken promises. Promises were meant to be broken." I said, as he left out the door. I locked the door behind him and walked into my bedroom and laid across the bed. It was still bags of clothes and shoes everywhere. I sighed out of frustration, and drifted off into sleep.

- / \ - / \ - / \ -

Shay's pov

"Baby, I been riding with you since day one, I should've been your only one. Can't let that hoe go, then you gotta let me goo... I'm sick of procrastinating and waiting on you to change for me. If you couldn't do it for her, I know you can't do the same for me...
Baby, I'ma move on... (Yeah)
Cause I can't let this go on....(no)
I can't make a grown man change, I can't make a grown man change. I can't do it, I can't do it... (No I can't) " I sung my heart out. I was back to business in the studio with Chris Brown. Loyal was magnificent, so I had to come back and lay another track. Chresanto hasn't really talked to me, he didn't even come back for the rest of his stuff. The thought of him leaving me again, didn't shock or surprise me. I'm so used to it, I've been so frustrated ,lately. Thinking that I'm always doing something wrong, or fucking up. I've been stressed, so much. I know it's not a good thing. And, I need to really stay focused on my music and expanding my career. After me and Chris finished the song, we decided to go out and get something to eat. It's not a date or anything, just two civilized people getting a civilized dinner. He walked out of the studio and held the door open as I walked out. As I was walking towards Chris car, I noticed Chresanto and his ex standing outside smoking a blunt together. Once, they noticed me she leaned in for a kiss, and they began to kiss all sloppily. I rolled my eyes in disgust at the both of them. I mean, I understand it's a habit for a few niggas to smoke & yeah I get it, some females do it too. Buuuuuut you a grown dumb ass woman, with a child... standing there smoking a blunt and kissing on a nigga that was just kissing my pussy a few days ago. Come on, now.. You gotta do better, the bitch don't even take care of her child, but can go fuck some nigga and stay in his house while her child is staying with her grandma. That's something I would never do. I would put my career on hold and all for my child's needs. This bitch can't even put her pussy on hold for her child. All this woman does is fuck her way around the studio. But enough that, I got in Chris's car and he drove off to a restaurant downtown. He opened the door as I stepped out of the vehicle. He wrapped his arm around me as we were escorted to a seat. I got a weird feeling about Chris. Not a bad weird feeling, but a good weird feeling if that makes any sense. It's just something about him, though. We sat down across from each other, and smiled at each other awkwardly. He order his food, and so did I. As, we were waiting on our food, we began to make small talk.
"So, how's it going with dude?" He asked, seriously. "He really just kissed that girl in front of you like that..." He stated,
"Yeah, that happens a lot actually. I'm tired of putting myself in situations with niggas that aren't shit for me. I need someone that's gone support me.. one hundred percent regardless of how they truly feel about it.. I mean disagreeing is okay, I can understand that but trying to control me and spazzing out for no reason.. I just don't understand." I said, shaking my head.
"Well, I understand.. If that makes it any better..." He said, cracking a smile.
"How could you possibly understand..." I started to say. " You have the most perfect relationship." I continued, and smiled. He looked at me like I was crazy.
"What relationship?" He asked,
"With karrueche..." I said, laughing.
"We ain't even together no more." He said, seriously. This time I looked at him like he was crazy.
"Oh wow, why not?" I asked,
"She cheated on me..." He said, rubbing his head.
"Wow, foreal ?" I asked,
"Yeah, with a nigga that I don't even associate with." He said,
"Well, at least she didn't cheat on you with one of your homeboys..." I said, with a hopeful tone.
"Shit, who she cheated on me with is even worser than doing that." He said,
"Who was it?" I asked, curiously.
"Drake." He said, angrily.
"Aw naw, that's foul." I said, shaking my head.
"Right, these hoes ain't loyal..." He said, singing. We both busted out laughing. The waiters came and served us our food. We was busting jokes and laughing the whole time we were eating. The waiter came and laid the ticket on the table.
"Pay when you're ready at the front desk..." The woman said before walking away.
We were now, finished. I pulled out my wallet to pay for my half of the ticket.
"Are you crazy? Girl, put that mess up." He said, seriously, I looked at him shockingly and put my wallet away. He grabbed onto my hand as we walked to the front desk. Chris handed the woman that served us the money for the food and a tip. He tipped her a hundred dollars. She had the biggest smile ever. I smiled as well, but I was stunned on the inside. Ain't no way in the hell I would've tipped somebody more than my damn food cost. We walked out of the restaurant, and he drove us back to the studio.
He hugged me, before I got out of his car.
"Shiiiiiaaaat..." He said, rolling down his window.
"What?" I asked, looking back at him.
"I hate to see you leave, but I love to see you walk away..." He said, while winking at my ass.
"Boy, you some else." I said, as I continued walking towards my car. I got in and headed home to my lonely home.

________________💖

I truly apologize for taking like a week to update. I was busy with school and stuff. Please excuse any mistakes, I was rushing to update.
Love you all.. 😽

10+ DESCRIPTIVE COMMENTS
& just vote. 😻