Grocery shooping. //

[ two weeks later, ]

Yn's pov.

I looked in the refrigerator for something to cook for breakfast and I couldn't find nothing. No eggs, bacon, sausages, nothing. I sighed and grabbed my jacket. I put it on then I reached for my keys that was on the counter. I opened the door and headed towards my car. I got in and headed to the local grocery store.

// at the store... 👌

I got out my car and walked inside the store, I went to the aisle where the eggs were located. I picked some up, then I searched for the aisle where the bacon would be at. I mean, don't blame me. I rarely go grocery shopping. Ray did all that shit. I couldn't find the damn bacon for nothing. So, I just decided to ask a random person. I tapped on his shoulder.
"Excuse me, but do you know where the bacon is?" I asked, shyly.
"Um... It's all the way in the back on the right.. You won't miss it." He said, smiling.
"Alright, thank you." I said.
"Your welcome." He said,
I began to walk towards the back of the store, and immediately saw it. How tf did I miss it. I grabbed a package of it. Then I grabbed some sausages. After that, I made my way to check out. In line, in front of me, I saw the guy that helped me out. I must say, this boy was the definition of pure sexiness. 😍
He turned around and smiled.
"I see you found what you were looking for." He said, smiling.
"Yeah... Thanks again." I said, giggling a little.
"You're beautiful." He said, winking.
"Well, if I'm not mistaken... I see that your trying to flirt with me..." I said, blushing a little.
"Well, your not mistaken." He said, smiling. "Can I get your number?" He asked,
"Sorry, I don't give my number out to strangers." I said,
"I understand," he said, as he gave his stuff to the woman at the register. I felt bad, about not giving him my number because he was fine asf' but I don't know him, he could be trying to kill me.
"23 dollars, and 53 cent." The woman said, when she was done ringing up his stuff.
He pulled out his wallet and I could tell he wasn't broke. All I saw was hundreds. He pulled out a hundred and gave it to her,
"Sorry, ma'am... But I have no change." He said, smiling.
"It's okay, your change will be 76 dollars, and 47 cent." She said, handing him his change. " Have a great day." She said handing him his bag.
I handed her my items as she rung them up, I grabbed the money out my pocket, and handed it to her. I grabbed my bag, and exited out the store. I walked towards my car, I was about to get in but I heard someone blow their horn. I turned my head towards the direction it came from and saw that it was the guy from the store. He rolled his window down.
"See you later, beautiful." He said, smiling. Gosh, he is so handsome.
"See you later handsome." I said, smiling.
"Aww, you think I'm handsome?" He said smiling, and laughing a little.
"Yes, I do." I said, smiling.
"Come here," he said. I wasn't going to at first, but why not... I am single!
I walked toward the car,
"Yes?" I wondered, what he wanted.
"Since I can't have your number, can you save mine, and text me when you feel like it." He said, smiling.
"I see, you don't give up, at all." I said, blushing. He shook his head, meaning 'no' ...
I grabbed my phone out my pocket, unlocked it, and went to my contact, then I handed it to him. He grabbed it and saved his number and locked it, and handed it back to me.
"Alright, see ya around I guess." I said,
"Yeah, see ya beautiful." He said, winking. I blushed and walked away and got in my car. I drove home, and began to cook my breakfast.

// .. // ..

Didn't read over it, so excuse any mistakes....
💕 vote and comment.
And also check out my rant book, just go to my profile and read it and vote for it and comment on it. 👌😊 please.

Love y'all. 💕😚