Changes, Pt. 2

Yn's pov.

(RECAP) "Where you been?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Out." he said nonchalantly.

"Out where?" I asked,

"My business." he said, sitting down on the bed.

"alright, when I kick your as that's gone be your business too." I said, getting pissed off.

"Where the fuck where you last night?" I asked, once again.

"Don't keep asking me, that bullshit," he said, angrily.

"Well, maybe I'll stop asking you, when you fucking tell me the answer." I said, annoyed.

"Okay, you wanna know the truth?" he asked, I nodded my head 'yes' "I was out with.." he started but I cut him off.

"with another female?" I asked, afraid to hear the answer. (END OF RECAP)

"Yup." He said, popping the 'p'.

"I can't believe you." I said, shocked, on the verge of tears.

"Well, believe me..." he said, "I've been sick of this relationship for a while now. So I found someone else." he said, smiling. I shook my head, I can't believe the shit that just came out his mouth.

"Oh really, Ray. You piece of dog shit! I've been here since day one. And just because you get sick of this relationship, you decide to go cheat, instead of trying to make it work. You know, how many times I've wanted to leave this relationship, but instead I actually thought about your feelings and how you would feel. But I regret all of that, now." I said, getting angrier by the minute.

"I didn't want it to end this way, I just don't wanna be with you at the moment. Can we just take a break from all this." he said, kind of asking.

"TAKE A FUCKING BREAK?!!!!" I screamed. "You gotta be fucking kidding me??! Did I fucking ask to take a break when yo ass was cheating on me with Faye." I said, highly upset.

"I don't wanna argue, Yn." he said, calmly trying not to get upset.

" I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU DON'T WANNA DO." I screamed, getting in his face.

"I'm leaving." he said, walking out the door.

"Your walking away from your marriage. Incase, you didn't know, jackass, you don't suppose to walk out on your wife or your marriage!" I said, as he got into his car. I gave him the middle finger and walked back in my room.

***

Ayo, inbox me if you want me to design a cover for your book.

Alright......

4+ votes.....

7+ comments....

for the next chapter.

A thug. 🌹