Uh Oh.

- A Month Later -

(Shay p.o.v.)

So... Lastnight I was hanging with My Friend Faye at the bowling alley! Cause Liz, Jaylie, And (Yn) were Love sick because MB went on tour! But ANYWAYS! You wont believe what I saw!!! While Faye went to the bathroom , Her phone start vibrating! so I looked at the phone and it was a text from RayRay! my eyes got wide as I read the text that said " Bae, I wish I could be with you but when the tour is over I promise imma come see you.... I Love You! " Now what's crazy aboutt the whole thing is (Yn) suppose to be RayRay's GIRL! Cause he asked her out like sometime last month, so WTF is reallyy going on?? Ehhhh, Idk! but im telling!!!

*Phone Ringing*

Shay: Hellerr???

Liz: Heyy Shay, What You Doing?

Shay: Nothing.. You?

Liz: Same! We gone meet up today?

Shay: Yea Like around 7 cause I gotta talk to (Yn) alone!

Liz: Why? What happen??

Shay: Alot! but imma talk to you Later! Deuce Deuce!!

Liz: Alright Girl!

-6:00-

*Knock Knock*

You: *opens the door* Hey Shay!

Shay: OMG! WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON?!! ( (YN) Had on pajamas that had sad faces all over 'em )

You: Pajamas!! I been in the bed all day!

Shay: Uhmm *Laughs* Ok Ok.. I have something to tell youu!! (Serious Face)

You: Whaat?

Shay: Lets sit down cause you gone need too! *Sits down*

You: Is it thaat bad??!! *Sits down*

Shay: Okay, So you know lastnight I was with Faye!?

You: Yea??

Shay: Well her phone vibrated while she was in the bathroom ... So nosy ole mee read the text ...

You: And??

Shay: It was From RayRay

You: RayRay who!!!!!

Shay: Yours!

You!! OhhhhEmmGee!!

Shay: Uhmm... It said " Bae, I wish I could be with you but when the tour is over I promise imma come see you... I Love you" I thought I should tell you before you fall in Love with him...

You: *eyes getting watery* Its too late I already did!

Shay: Its gonna be okay..

You: No, Its not! Im pissed off! Call Faye Now!!!

Shay: But...

You: Now! And just ask her do her and Ray Go out Plzz!

Shay: *Calls Faye*

Faye: Hello??

Shay: *Turns on speaker* Wats Up ?

Faye: Nothing much! Wats Up?

Shay: Can I ask you some??

Faye: Yea anything...

Shay: Uhmm... Do you go out with RayRay??