Craig GOODBYE! <|3

Liz P.o.v.

-----

I walked in the house Happy as ever! but still tired af' From all that mess I had to put up with today . I had Clients that didn't know what the hell they wanted to wear to the B.E.T. awards next week. So I had to step in and help . I only do it for the money and also because Fashion is my Passion.

For 1 thing I was happy cause I got half of the day off .

Soooooo ..... I walked upstairs ready to tell Prod about what all that happened today . But when I opened the door to our room he wasn't in their and he also wasng in the kitchen or the living room. but his car is outside. did he go for a run? . The hell if I know.

So I walked downstairs and went in the backyard to chill but I saw Prod and this girl. Please don't let me snap today. Its been a long day. Just Stay calm Liz, Chill and just Breathe.

Liz: What The hell You doing Craig?

| So much for staying calm . |

Prod: Ohhhh Shit. Ummn....

Liz: *rolls eyes* Who the fuck is this? *points to the girl*

Prod: Nobody. it*gco*

[ G= Girl . ]

G: I can speak for myself. *Rolls eyes* I am Prod's Girlfriend and who are you?

Liz: Prod's Girlfriend? Excuse me?

G: Im his girlfriend Comprende?

Liz: Well im his Fiancé! Comprende that?

Prod: *Rubs head* (Looking nervous)

G: Fiance?

Liz: Yeah . Do you not understand anything? Ughh. Slow people

G: Girl You better sit down.

Liz: *Eyes get wide* Tf? You just say to me.

G: You heard me. *Steps closer*

Liz: Don't Cross me Bruhh. I will beat your mf' Ass Right here. Right now. *Drops bag on the floor* You better step the fuck back.

G: *Steps closer again* yeah right.

Liz: Im warning your ass. Don't step closer to me. Cause I will lay your mf' ass out. Believe that shit mf' Believe that!

G: *Steps closer* I stepped closer no what you gon*gco*

Liz: *Punches her*

G: *Drops To the floor Covering her nose*

Liz: I TOLD YOU ONCE, TWICE , AND SEVERAL MOTHERFUCKING TIMES NOT TO STEP TO ME YOUR LIL PUNK ASS TRYING TO ACT TOUGH AND SHIT ! KNOWING THAT YOUR PUNK ASS WASNT READY FOR THIS SHIT! *picks up bag* ONE HIT A QUITTER NIGGA! When You feel like you can step to me and not get knocked tf' down . Bring that ass on. Cause all day, everyday , anyday - I AM AND WILL BE READY! *rolls eyes* DEUCE!! DEUCE!! *Walks away*

Prod: *follows her*

G: Ohhhh So you gonna follow her and not me.? *Still holding nose*

Prod: Shut up. I got this. *Grabs Liz arm*

Liz: What you doing? Let me go.

Prod: Don't leave me.

Liz: you better get out my face b4 I slap you. *Rolls eyes*

Prod: Are you leaving me?

Liz: Uhhh No this MY HOUSE! YOU LEAVING! NOT ME!

Prod: What?

Liz: You heard me.

Prod: I refuse.

Liz: I don't. Listen! just leave.

Prod: Stop acting like you don't love me Lizzie.

Liz: Craig. Goodbye .

- ~| Smh. What a crazyy Chapter! and remember to comment how you feel about Prod. |~ -