Caught Youu!!

Liz P.o.v.

I hopped out the shower and put on my clothes ( a purple tanktop and some black gym shorts and my black and purple Mindless Behavior socks) then I walked downstairs to my room and I heard somebody pull up next door so I ran to the living room and looked out the window and saw Prod get out the car with Janice (Issa's ex gf) Then he hugs her and he was about to get back in the car but Janice pulled his arm back and started kissing him then he deepens the kiss! and im just sitting there with my eyes wide as ever! Then she takes his hand and walks him into the house...

NO! NO! HELL NO! NOT TODAY! THIS MUTHERFUCKER GONE LEARN TODAY!

I put on my Black and purple jordans and grabbed the keys to my car off the table and put them in my pocket then I walked outside and picked up a brick out my mom's yard! And walked over next door to Janice house I looked at the tags on the car to make sure it was his and it absolutely was.... I got my keys out my pocket and started from the passenger door to all around the whole car then I marked my initials! I keyed that car too damn good! Then I just stood there looking at what I did Laughing hard as Hell!! Then grabbed the brick with a tight grip and threw it through the front window!! After I did that I pulled a chair off Janice's porch and sat there waiting for them to come out.. I pulled a cigarette out my pocket and crossed my legs and start smoking I don't even smoke but I needed one.

Prod walks outside and looks at me... Then looks at his car...

Prod: Why the fuck you do that to my car? *clenches jaws*

Liz: Lets not Curse BITCH! Just be lucky I didn't burn it up!

Prod: Have you lost yo damn mind?

Liz: Hell Yea!

Janice walks out the door with a robe on ....

Prod: *Looks at Janice*

Liz: So yawl been having sex behind my back!?

Janice: Behind your back? We right next to you!

Liz: *eyes get wide* Excuse you,

Janice: No Excuse you! you the one cant give your man what he want!

Liz: So you gave it to him!? *Cough, Cough* Hoe!

Janice: Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!

Liz: Bitch? *Gets up and throws cigarette down* I got yo bitch! *punches her*

Janice: *Swings*

Liz: *Punches her 3×*

Janice: *Starts bleeding*

Prod: *Holds Liz back*

Janice: *punches Liz in the stomach*

Liz: Let me go! ......... Let me the fuck go!

Prod: *Holds Liz back tighter*

Janice: *Punches Liz in the mouth*

Liz: *Breaks Loose*

Janice: *Runs*

Liz: *Runs after her*

Janice: *trips and fall*

Liz: *Gets on top of Janice and starts punching her in her eye, Nose and Lip*

Janice: *Screaming*

Prod: *walks over*

Liz: Back the Fuck up!! You don't want it! *Gets up*

Prod: Liz ?

Liz: Don't Liz me! We aint Cool, We ain't girlfriend boyfriend, we AINT homies and we damn sho ain't friends!

Prod: Alright but you gone miss ne!

Liz: Psshh... Miss youu? *Laughs* Kiss my ass and call it a day!

*starts walking home*

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑