Chapter 64.

Yn's pov

{Recap 👇

I walked out of the house, and started to walk to my car. Someone tapped on my shoulder, and I turned around.

" Hey, I don't mean to bother you, but can I take you out some time ?" He said, nervously smiling. }

It was none other than Diggy Simmons standing right in front of me. I can't believe this is happening. He's my celebrity crush.

"Sure." I said, smirking. He smiled, brightly.

"What's your number?" He asked, as he handed me his phone. So, I dug in my purse and handed him my phone. I went to his contacts and saved my number in there , and he did the same. I handed him back his phone and then he handed me back mines. Once I looked up I saw Issa staring at us angrily. I don't even understand why he would be mad, he has a girl. I need to move on anyways, I been stuck on him and he ain't even been fucked up about me.

"So, I'll see you later Yn." He said, grabbing my hand.

"Most definitely." I said, before I got in my car. I drove off towards my house. He was behind me in an all white Lamborghini. That car is my dream car, it's just so beautiful. I felt shamed and out of place, I was only in a white Nissan Altima 2014. I mean it ain't a cheap car, most people can't afford that, but I can't even compare to a Lamborghini. I came up to a red light and he got beside me, with his window rolled down. I rolled mines down and smiled. When the light turned green, he drove off really fast. Okay, now I think he trying to be funny. Don't ever underestimate my car. It ain't as fast as a Lamborghini, but I bet I can keep up. I drove off right behind him. I had no idea where we was going. He pulled over into a restaurant, I have been wanting to go there ever since it was built, about a year ago. It's looks beautiful on the outside, even though I haven't been on the inside.

He got out of his car and motioned for me to get out of mines. So, I got out and walked over towards him.

" I see you can keep up..." He said, laughing.

"Yeah, don't underestimate my ability." I said, laughing too.

"So... Have you ever been here ?" He asked,

"Nah, I've been wanting to though." I replied.

"Good, would you like me to take you here tomorrow night ?" He asked.

"Yes, that would be nice." I said smiling. We talked and talked. We got to know each other a little bit. Just basic information, though-nothing personal. After that, I drove home and took me a hot bubble bath. Then, I went to bed.

____________________ ♥
Vote and comment . 💯♥️✔️
You guys need to comment more! No more chapters unless you comment. Love ya . 😻