Chapter 68.

Yn's pov ♥️

I looked in the mirror at my outfit, it was just a shirt and some jeans. I was going to get all dressed up and show out.... but Daniel text me and told me to dress casual and regular. I went in the bathroom and combed thru my tight curls, so that they'll be loose. I absolutely cannot wait for tonight, I'm not ready to be in a relationship and settle down so soon but I'm definitely ready to mingle and have fun. Besides, Daniel is hella fine. I reapplied my lipgloss, as I heard a knock at the door.
"Who is it?" I asked, as I approached the door.
"Ray." He said, I rolled my eyes and sighed. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be him knocking on my door ever again.
"What do you want?" I asked, as I opened the door. He walked in, and plopped down on my couch. Has this boy lost his damn mind, I stood there lost for words.
"Where you about to go all dressed up?" He asked, grabbing the remote and turning my tv on.
"What the hell wrong with you?" I asked, staring at him in shock.
"Ain't nothing wrong with me, what's wrong with you?" He stated, smiling at the tv.
"You can't just come up in my house anytime you feel like it. We're not together..." I said, confusedly.
"Yet." He said, smirking.
"What you mean, yet?" I asked, with an attitude.
"You'll find out." He said, laughing.
"Ray, get out my house..." I said, seriously.
"No." He said, even more serious.
"I got somewhere to be, I don't have time for this mess." I said, angrily.
"I don't give a damn where you got to be.." He said, laughing. I looked at him crazy. "We got things to talk about, you can go ahead and go on your date with Daniel. Ima be waiting." He said, looking at me.
"I'm not about to let you stay in my house while I'm gone.." I said, seriously.
"You really don't have a choice..." He said, nonchalantly.
"Okay, fine..." I said, and grabbed my purse. I heard my phone go off signaling that I had a message. I looked at it, and it was from Daniel.
"I'm outside, beautiful."
Ray stared at me the whole time I was looking at my phone.
"Be back by 11..." He said,
"I'm grown..." I said, before I walked out the door. I opened the passenger side of Daniel's all white Lamborghini and then I got in.
"You look beautiful..." He said, as he backed out of my driveway.
"Thank you.." I said, smiling. "You look very handsome." I said,
"Thank you.." He said, as he winked at me.
"No problem." I said.
"You have 2 cars?" He asked, referring to Ray's car that was parked outside my house.
"Naw, my friend is over." I said, lying quickly.
"Oh okay..." He said,

/\/\/\///\\\/\/\/\-after the date

Daniel pulled up in front of my house, I noticed Ray's car was still outside. I actually had a great time. I really enjoyed myself. All I could think about was what was going on in my house.
"I had a great time." Daniel said,
"I agree." I said, smiling.
"Ima text you, beautiful. See you later." He said,
"See ya." I said, as I hugged him and got out the car. He drove off and I stuck my key in and walked in. I turned the light on and Ray wasn't on the couch like he was when I left. I put my purse and my phone down on the counter. I walked into my room and it was candles lit and bags everywhere. It was a note on the bed, but Ray was nowhere to be found. I picked up the note on my bed and read it.

"Yn, I've had plenty of time to think about the poorly decisions I've made in the past. I love you, and I miss you. You're beautiful, and I'm sorry for all the pain that I have caused you. I never meant to hurt you or do you wrong. Im a changed man, and I will do any and every thing to prove to you that I am. I should have never walked out on you, and cheated on you, or disrespected you. I did all those hurtful things, and never really realized one thing, I need you, more than anything...
All these girls, and can't none of 'em treat me like you do, they don't give me the same love as you. I'm so sorry, baby. Will you please be mine again?"

After reading the note, I had the biggest smile on my face. Once I looked up, Ray was standing over me, with his hands out. I grabbed onto his hands and stood up. He embraced me in a hug and I hugged him back.
"So, what its gonna be?" He asked,
"What'd you mean?" I asked, looking up at him.
"You're my baby, again?" He asked, grabbing onto my waist.

---/\/\/\---///\\\///\\\---/\/\/\💋

Vote & comment. 😍
Let me know what y'all think should happen... 💋💯